Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Droomer5150
    Just had a thought imagine if the "upcoming good news" gets posted on Christmas day and it's a 2014 pic of Dave, Eddie, Alex and Mike announcing full power again. I'd probably pass out....I like to dream, imagine is the key word haha. I've trained myself to get excited for the next "thing" VH do rather than succumbing to excitement over rumoured reunions, albums, live albums, blu-rays, boxsets, documentaries and tours.

Well, if you recall, in 2011 we'd been hearing rumblings about a new album for a few months beforehand and it was the day after Christmas when Shelly from DDE contacted me.

I seriously doubt anything like that is going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future, since any rumors of a new album have been shot down....

Things are looking promising for that 2015 tour, though....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Vh you are more in tune with these things than most of us pisspots.
      What exactly is making you think things are promising ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Speak for yourself - I'm on the phone with Dave right now. He says there's a new album coming out tomorrow, a super duper deluxe box set too, and they're launching a true world tour on January 1st!

Oh, never mind. That's just his answering machine message left over from last December...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

What exactly is making you think things are promising ?

Well, I could just be a dick and say read the thread, but in a snapshot:

- Interview on CT radio with Live Nation promoter stating he's trying to get VH in Hartford venue in the summer
            - Friend of mh5150's who works events at the Baltimore arena saying they've talked with VH's people about a summer show
            - Friend of a Links poster who states basically the same thing at a DC venue

Not the firmest of information to be sure, but the thing to remember is that these discussions are started from the band's management, not the other way around....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Cheers , I had read the thread and was starting to go with the Heard it all before crowd . Was more encouraged when you seemed to be more positive about it . You are less prone to the army mood swings

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Cheers , I had read the thread and was starting to go with the Heard it all before crowd . Was more encouraged when you seemed to be more positive about it . You are less prone to the army mood swings

LOL.... I think most of us over the last 15 years can spot a poster that's obviously full of shit...

But when you have things like actual interviews with a promoter mentioning booking the band, as well as longtime posters with additional band info that are mostly along with the same lines, it does lend itself with at least a bit of legitimacy....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

- Friend of a Links poster who states basically the same thing at a DC venue
                  A Links poster is claiming to have a friend?

Now I've heard everything...

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

You are less prone to the army mood swings
                    Fuck off

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

LOL.... I think most of us over the last 15 years can spot a poster that's obviously full of shit...
                      download.jpg

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Well, if you recall, in 2011 we'd been hearing rumblings about a new album for a few months beforehand and it was the day after Christmas when Shelly from DDE contacted me.

I seriously doubt anything like that is going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future, since any rumors of a new album have been shot down....

So...any Christmas cards from Shelly this year?
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                            So...any Christmas cards from Shelly this year?

Nah, didn't think there would be......

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Not enough love around this place...

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I've waited this long.. I can wait a few more weeks.. Looking forward to 2015.
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...