X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Interesting. In Sam's book of dirt, he revels in the fact that things picked up after the brothers bailed.
    Like him or not, Sammy is a real businessman...

He knows these things take time to evolve...

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

not
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
        not sure if I read that book i would admit it
        Know your enemy.
        Last edited by DLR Bridge; 12-13-2014, 02:06 PM. Reason: Can't believe I wrote "no" :doh:

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Like him or not, Sammy is a real businessman...
          I wouldn't argue that. In fact, business is his one true calling.

How he made it as a rock entertainer by singing shrill like Michael Bolton while wearing parachute feety pajamas is beyond me.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

To all of you folks with business savvy, I ask this. Why do these rock stars have a need for multiple Limited Liability Corporations? Me no get.
            Here's an explanation I copied... easier than typing it all from memory...

The main reasons for LLC Formation or Limited Liability Company organization are lawsuit protection, credibility, tax savings, deductible employee benefits, asset protection, anonymity, the ease of raising capital, creating a separate legal entity for personal protection, Forming an LLC has a broad range of powers beyond that of a sole proprietorship, small claims court benefits, separate liability for corporate debts, and perpetual duration. After LLC Formation or LLC incorporation you create a separate legal person. You are a shareholder. You can control the corporation. However, when your business is sued you can be protected from being sued personally after Forming an LLC or LLC Formation.

The main benefit is protecting your personal assets from any impact of your business.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

How he made it as a rock entertainer by singing shrill like Michael Bolton while wearing parachute feety pajamas is beyond me.
              Probably just his work ethic...

He showed up on time when when everyone else was getting wasted and being a bum like FROD...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I wish I could roll out on stage in my pajamas and crank out generic rock and look like I'm having fun doing it, all with a shit eating grin on my face and make money. I'm jealous as hell of Sammy
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I'm not, but he seems reasonably nice, and he has been known to crank out a decent live vocal here and there...

Here's one...

Comment

Working...