X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Here ya go... No photoshops, Ford...

It might help some of you to allow the 30 year old images imprinted in your brains to update to present day.

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Heater
      It didnt occur to you to look it up on the internet while you were on the internet? I dont think this place is crawling with medical experts.
      Sure it did. I also like shooting the shit with my friends. But thanks for taking a break from the Red Head message board discussion on how Sammy keeps his teeth so pearly white to remind us of your intellectual superiority over us non-medical experts. It's always a pleasure.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Edwad looks like he's squeezing out a turd named ZahZoo...

Comment

• themighty
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2015

Howard Stern was talking (today) about watching the FF thing with Dave. Saying Dave looked good, we all knew something was doing with his hair for years and good to just shave it... then went another few minutes talking about the transplant/scar

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            Sure it did. I also like shooting the shit with my friends. But thanks for taking a break from the Red Head message board discussion on how Sammy keeps his teeth so pearly white to remind us of your intellectual superiority over us non-medical experts. It's always a pleasure.
            Here we go, make an observation about Dave and prepare for the smoke screen. Say he has a scar from a failed hair transplant, and watch the subject get changed to Hagar. He has been out of the band for a long time, why are some of you still so obssessed with him?
            Dave's baldheadedness is no big deal, the lengths he went to to (poorly) cover it up was a lot of wasted time and effort. And doesn't he always say wasting time is a tragedy?

Comment

• LUDWIG USA
              Groupie
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by FORD
              Where Bleater comes from, they call it shearing, not shaving!

LMFAO This F'n Bleater Douchbag is such a F'n sheep hole It's F'n Unreal!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Heater
                Here we go, make an observation about Dave and prepare for the smoke screen. Say he has a scar from a failed hair transplant, and watch the subject get changed to Hagar. He has been out of the band for a long time, why are some of you still so obssessed with him?
                Dave's baldheadedness is no big deal, the lengths he went to to (poorly) cover it up was a lot of wasted time and effort. And doesn't he always say wasting time is a tragedy?
                Subject change? Nah, just slinging a snow ball back at you. Yes, you threw one first. Nothing new here from either of us.

I agree with you on the baldheadedness being no big deal, a waste of time and effort.

Until your next put down of all of us fan boys here, I bid you adieu.

Comment

• Polk High
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Pretty good performance. Dave is human I don't care about the hair or lack there of, I'm just glad the man is still performing and trying new things. The dude has enough money to just ride off into the sunset but I'm glad he keeps on trying new things and doing what he wants to do.
                  I wonder how much rehearsal went into this?
                  We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Polk High
                    I wonder how much rehearsal went into this?
                    I'm guessing none with DLR, considering he thought they were about to kick into Everybody Wants Some. I'm guessing someone told him what songs the band was prepared to do and he immediately forgot what he was told.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I used to be Diamond David Lee Roth and then................

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

If this is released with sound board and some vid I may buy this ad it to my best of DLR box... Dave with a" Large Rock Band" as is many pieces and on the fly ( what are there seven musicians on stage,,?)...not to damn shabby.

and fuck the Dave hair thread what's with Pap looking all healthy and like he has been eating well and taking care...I say that is much more interesting that DLR hair scars.

Decent sound vid sucks below.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          If this is released with sound board and some vid I may buy this ad it to my best of DLR box... Dave with a" Large Rock Band" as is many pieces and on the fly ( what are there seven musicians on stage,,?)...not to damn shabby.

and fuck the Dave hair thread what's with Pap looking all healthy and like he has been eating well and taking care...I say that is much more interesting that DLR hair scars.

Decent sound vid sucks below.
                          CTC, you are so right about the hair. Now this guy can start a trib act.......

suddenly.................
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...