Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Here's another VH related one: cease and desist. Which is what the poe lease told Dave the last time he was bangin on Ed's gate at 3 in the morning ready to "work".
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      That's a good one too! Here's a Dave related one - bald headed! See what I did there? I stayed on topic and still made fun of Dave's shiny dome!
      Good job. Dave's shiny dome saddens me, though. How are we supposed to have Dave hair threads now?
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Good job. Dave's shiny dome saddens me, though. How are we supposed to have Dave hair threads now?
        Well, we'll just post pics of Dave's formerly glorious locks, and the source of his powers, and we'll just make fun of his wrinkly old pecker lookin' head now.

Cool Dave:

I don't even know what to call this:

Ah hell, this is just too good. The guy looks like he just got out of prison after a 30 year stretch.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That right there is Al's personal ATM machine...
          More like Al's ex-wives' ATM...
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            More like Al's ex-wives' ATM...
            Yep. The only thing Al's ever written are alimony checks.

Comment

• Droomer5150
              Roadie
              • Jan 2012

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/to...rt/id962237585 OK I TAKE BACK MY ANGER haha. Sounds great! Dave actually sounds alright with a proper mix haha. AVH's snare drum tone is off the charts! Eddie sounds Eddie which is kickass! KEEN
              SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Droomer5150
                Roadie
                • Jan 2012

Tokyo Dome Audio previews!!!!

IT'S ACTUALLY REAL! Previews of Panama and RWTD. Sounds GREAT! EPIC snare tone, Eddie, what can I say ON FIRE! Wolfgang sounds wolfgang and Roth actually sounds alright with a proper mix haha. Keen for March 30 to hear the proper cd audio!
                Last edited by Droomer5150; 03-03-2015, 01:28 AM.
                SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• LOC5150
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Mar 2015

Yikes! I love Van Halen and have since their first record, but that is just not good.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Listening right now....great bass! Dave sounds good
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• LOC5150
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2015

L
                      They ain't getting my money. I don't care what anybody says - that entire last tour sucked ass, including the shows in Japan. Yeah, so Dave sang a couple songs good. Hello - that's his fuckin job.

Just clean up and release some of the vintage stuff and call it a day.
                      A-fucking-men. They should have recorded a show from 2007--one that Ed was sober on. Dave and Al carried that tour. Dave was not so good on the last tour and I am just funking tired of seeing Wolfgang in Van Halen. Mikey or bust.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Maybe they could get Mike to play tambourine and sing backups like Danny Bonaduce? It would be nice to hear him on these tracks
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• LOC5150
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2015

Well, we'll just post pics of Dave's formerly glorious locks, and the source of his powers, and we'll just make fun of his wrinkly old pecker lookin' head now.

Cool Dave:

I don't even know what to call this:

Ah hell, this is just too good. The guy looks like he just got out of prison after a 30 year stretch.
                          As a bald guy, I actually like the dome better than the do.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Full listen RWTD. Very solid. Listening to my bass heavy Marshall monitors headphone, so I want to hear this in my car next to pass full judgement.

Seems like a heavy bottom end but again my headphones are biased that way so I cant be sure
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              Maybe they could get Mike to play tambourine and sing backups? It would be nice to hear him on these tracks
                              It sure as hell wouldn't hurt.

This is their "definitive" live album?? Really? Why not clean up the original US Fest recording and put that out as their "definitive" live record?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Panama...sounds great. Want to hear HFT, Romeo Delight, Unchained, I'm the one
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...