X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
    Are you talking about me or the other guy? haha, I've never threatened to kill anyone in defence of Hagar or KISS haha. That's not my bag baby. But yeah I guess I've only been a part of the 19 (more considering the Hagar era is blacklisted here) years of VH dysfunction for 7 of them so I can't imagine the immense frustration of coping through an extra 12! I'd probably be pretty passed the point of pissed too haha
    No, not you, lol.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Was The Beatles white album racist ??
      No but it was only successful becaise of White Privilege.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

What Metallica's Black album ??

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I bet ya anything this release is being used as an excuse to fire David Lee Roth and bring in a new singer.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

What Metallica's Black album ??
            That was just the start of their downward spiral.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

We'll see on the 30th...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Maybe Edwad will bring both Sammy and Michael back...

Comment

• Droomer5150
                  Roadie
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  No, not you, lol.
                  Haha, I want to see this rant. Did it get deleted or did I just miss it? EDIT: wait never mind saw it haha
                  Last edited by Droomer5150; 03-04-2015, 01:33 AM.
                  SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

It's only a matter of time...

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

They're using this to open the doors to that possibly or even a 4th singer....

This is typical tactics from the sisters way up on Howdy Doody Mountain....

I can't think of any reason why this would be released..... Even Helen Keller would take a listen to this and throw the disc out of the window....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I can almost picture the press conference now...crippled up old Al comes hobbling out, then here comes Clueless Ed...then Mikey and Slappy and the place goes insane. And at the same time Dave is setting fire to Ed's house...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I can almost picture the press conference now...crippled up old Al comes hobbling out, then here comes Clueless Ed...then Mikey and Slappy and the place goes insane. And at the same time Dave is setting fire to Ed's house...
                          i'm thinking Van Halen is under pressure to get rid of David Lee Roth. They need an excuse to get rid of him. Obviously, they can't get rid of him because Roth is still selling tickets to major arenas. So how do they get rid of him? Release this pile of shit. Influence the fans to not buy tickets to Van Halen shows because Roth sounds like garbage... and cue in singer #4 or Sammy Hagar.

There's a lot of fishy things happening up on Howdy Doody Mountain. Eddie Van Halen doesn't know where Dave lives. Dave shuts down his site and on all social networks. I could be wrong, but i'm just adding up the math. The Bottom line is David Lee Roth is an aging rockstar, and he is HIT OR MISS. I'm not gonna fault him on his off nights, but Dave had plenty of good performances over the course of the 2012/13 tour and I am a bit baffled why they would select the worst show of that tour?

The brainwashed masses can bend over and take it up the ass.

I'm not buying into this bullshit.

Do the math.

Comment

• philouze
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2004

Fraroc, seriously, dude.. Instead of posting rants nobody but you cares about, go back to the 3 Sides Of The Coin page and stop coming over here. You're always complaining. You bitch and moan, and still you come back. What in the blue fuck is wrong with you?
                            See, I'm saying it the nice way. Because I don't wanna unleash some Flappo-like fury upon you. That, and I just woke up, too.
                            If you're bored, get the hell out, man. Otherwise, get over it. Now I'm gonna make me some coffee.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                              i'm thinking Van Halen is under pressure to get rid of David Lee Roth. They need an excuse to get rid of him. Obviously, they can't get rid of him because Roth is still selling tickets to major arenas. So how do they get rid of him? Release this pile of shit. Influence the fans to not buy tickets to Van Halen shows because Roth sounds like garbage... and cue in singer #4 or Sammy Hagar.

There's a lot of fishy things happening up on Howdy Doody Mountain. Eddie Van Halen doesn't know where Dave lives. Dave shuts down his site and on all social networks. I could be wrong, but i'm just adding up the math. The Bottom line is David Lee Roth is an aging rockstar, and he is HIT OR MISS. I'm not gonna fault him on his off nights, but Dave had plenty of good performances over the course of the 2012/13 tour and I am a bit baffled why they would select the worst show of that tour?

The brainwashed masses can bend over and take it up the ass.

I'm not buying into this bullshit.

Do the math.
                              I think this is reaching and a touch paranoid...just one mans opinion
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• philouze
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                I'm not gonna fault him on his off nights, but Dave had plenty of good performances over the course of the 2012/13 tour and I am a bit baffled why they would select the worst show of that tour?
                                Things could have been worse. They could've released the Oshkosh debacle.. Remember THIS pile of shit?

Comment

Working...