Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Bring on Your Filthy Little Mouth 2 !!!!

Comment

• Droomer5150
      Roadie
      • Jan 2012

Amazing. The fans pleaded for Roth to be back in VH for 22 years. He's been back for 8 years, 2 tours, a studio album and a live album (Yes there should be more) and now they want him out? Crazy.
      SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
        Amazing. The fans pleaded for Roth to be back in VH for 22 years. He's been back for 8 years, 2 tours, a studio album and a live album (Yes there should be more) and now they want him out? Crazy.
        You're never short of stupidity, aren't you? Or maybe you're being stupid on purpose..?
        I woke up 15 minutes ago, and THIS is what I see?
        Go fuck yourself Drooler. You're not making ANY sense. As usual.

Comment

• Droomer5150
          Roadie
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by philouze
          You're never short of stupidity, aren't you? Or maybe you're being stupid on purpose..?
          I woke up 15 minutes ago, and THIS is what I see?
          Go fuck yourself Drooler. You're not making ANY sense. As usual.
          Lol, I'm not pissed off anymore. That wasn't sarcasm, I'm legitimately confused. I have less "experience" in the Rotharmy than you fellas haha. I'd always assumed the majority here were stoked on Roth being back in VH? Nice to know I've gained myself a nickname though!
          Last edited by Droomer5150; 03-05-2015, 05:47 AM.
          SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
            Lol, I'm not pissed off anymore. That wasn't sarcasm, I'm legitimately confused. I have less "experience" in the Rotharmy than you fellas haha. I'd always assumed the majority here were stoked on Roth being back in VH? Nice to know I've gained myself a nickname though!
            You're welcome, for the nickname!!
            Believe me, we're stoked on Roth being (more or less, nowadays) in VH. It's just that, as fans, we're legitimately pissed about that clusterfuck named "Tokyo Dome Live" (or whatever).
            Don't get me wrong, we're all Roth fanatics here. But when something's fucked up in VH/Roth land, we have a hard time not pissing and moaning about it!!!
            Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by philouze
              You're welcome, for the nickname!!
              Believe me, we're stoked on Roth being (more or less, nowadays) in VH. It's just that, as fans, we're legitimately pissed about that clusterfuck named "Tokyo Dome Live" (or whatever).
              Don't get me wrong, we're all Roth fanatics here. But when something's fucked up in VH/Roth land, we have a hard time not pissing and moaning about it!!!
              Cheers!
              Not to mention, we HATE giving the fucking Redheads ammunition, and this is like giving them a nuclear weapon.

Comment

• LOC5150
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Mar 2015

O
                Originally posted by WARF
                This is how you sing PANAMA!

Of course this band is a MILLION times better than current Van Halen will ever be....
                Sarcasm?

Comment

• LOC5150
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Not to mention, we HATE giving the fucking Redheads ammunition, and this is like giving them a nuclear weapon.
                  An arsenal of nukes!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LOC5150
                    O

Sarcasm?
                    WARFism™...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I was listening back to the New Orleans show and it blows that Tokyo shit away...

Even DTNA sounds pretty good with a nice scream at the end...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

This is the shit though...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

That fucking video sounds better than that new live album bullshit...

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            This is the shit though...

"My surgically implanted disco beat"! Too fucking funny.

If they had their hearts set on a live album, they should have went through all the recordings, and picked out the best version of each song, and made the album that way.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I like how Ed had to bail on the heartbeat noise during Dave's blender tale because his arm was probably about to fall off.

That was a great version.
                              Last edited by DLR Bridge; 03-05-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Von Halen

If they had their hearts set on a live album, they should have went through all the recordings, and picked out the best version of each song, and made the album that way.
                                Was literally starting to write that.

Comment

Working...