• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    You are a weenie.
    Trent Reznor is great. And Manson worships the devil along with Alice Cooper and Motley Crue!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Trent Reznor is great. And Manson worships the devil along with Alice Cooper and Motley Crue!
      That's it - I'm burnin my Crüe poster right now!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThatGuy1
        Dave has always sucked live and it's just beyond sad now. He was horrible on the entire tour. Time to shut down the website boys because your hero is DONE. Fucking butchering the words and sounding that awful, no excuse for that. Eddie got his revenge. So bad...
        It's almost BRILLIANT how he sucked for 35 year's and has become one of the 10 ten greatest frontman/singers of all time !!! I don't mind Dave had a bad tour. Yeah it was a bummer. I always said if he could have sung like he did in 07/08 he would have. But he didn't/couldn't ? If it's because he was lazy he deserved it. But documenting it on a live album is just nut's. I don't see why he thinks this is good enough too release. I already said it might be because he doesn't care. Well if he doesn't that is fucked up. His funeral I guess. I honestly hope the band comes too their senses and pulls the release with all the backlash. But they won't. To stupid and lazy. That's why we are getting this too begin with ! So Dave should be back to solo soon. Nobody will go see him in VH after hearing this. Being at those shows already turned tons of fans away I would think. Doesn't matter he was good in 07/08. It's a what have you done for me lately crowd these days.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Van Halen releasing an album and Dave lee Roth going on a media blackout is beyond strange .
          It smells fishier than Courtney loves fanny
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Van Halen releasing an album and Dave lee Roth going on a media blackout is beyond strange .
            It smells fishier than Courtney loves fanny
            Hey Dave had too approve this thing. All he had to say was no fucking way Ed I sucked. I think the real problem is he might think he didn't !!!! I f he didn't he is in for a rude awakening. Hell if he reads what people are saying all over the internet where you can hear these clips ( I think they are clips I honestly couldn't listen all the way through them ! ) he already is getting that awakening. I think he just doesn't care. His pockets are filled from the last couple of tours. Sad really.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Drummers are a dime a dozen...
              There speaks a bedroom guitarist...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                Hey remember yesterday when I was yelling a Vonny or whoever it was that he was a dick and maybe someone should just overlay the new live CD over a shitty youtube bit rate sound video check this out..lol.

ask and ye shall receive...
                Fun Stuff
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Why are Ed Al and Wolf.....8 BPM slowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than noooooooormmmmallllllll.

Dave sounds fine.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                    Why are Ed Al and Wolf.....8 BPM slowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than noooooooormmmmallllllll.

Dave sounds fine.
                    Smoke another one dude !!! All they had to do was release a better show. I love VH but WON'T kiss their fucking ass.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have never really gave to much of whatever to van halen I think they are great for only one reason..DLR.

I have been six packed to death It was great,,and for the ability of wolf to save his fathers life back in '06 and we all know DLR was a big part of that also.

DLR working up front center stage, and perhaps some guidance we don't know about Wolf seems to have some future in music but just like some sons of famous actors/musicians it is ok to go into the family business.... myop wolf isn't really into music as much as he let's on.

I have no use for vault material next step MA back on bass and some new music and a tour of the newer music maybe three tunes from ADKOT three tunes from the new and 6 or seven from the 6pak (can't stop that) and I see one more solid tour.

DLR releasing some of his music and some more solo type touring is the future if you ask me..but you didn't.

...as mentioned a thousand times by me I could care less who David Lee Roth's back up band is Van Halen or whoever he picks .
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-05-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        There speaks a bedroom guitarist...
                        If you only knew...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          No, I just have the most Charisma and I'm here more than anyone else, retard...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Dude, this thread's about the live Van Halen album...

Go back to your little play threads...

Comment

• ThatGuy1
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jul 2013

I'm sorry if I offended anyone and for taking a shot at the website but that is truly shocking. I've never heard anything so bad from what is supposed to be one of the greatest bands ever. To release that crap is just an insult. They should burn that or redo the vocals in the studio. To ask people to pay for that is just plain rotten.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by datgayguy1
                                i'm sorry if i offended anyone and for taking a shot at the website but that is truly shocking. I've never heard anything so bad from what is supposed to be one of the greatest bands ever. To release that crap is just an insult. They should burn that or redo the vocals in the studio. To ask people to pay for that is just plain rotten.
                                dAT'S GAY.jpg

Watch wot u say.jpg

Yoo gotta wATch wot u sSay arRoUnd heer.

WhY doo'nt wee sTArRT a thed aboot,, "DAT ALbum''s SOO baD IT....."

...sux ded waTER BuFFallo's bBabies TESTiCaLs!

...it's GOODe!

...crEEates a DISrRUPTion in da BADneSS SpaCE-timE CONTINUUM.

...[ADD UR LINE HEER!]
                                Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...