Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Donnie! Check it out. I got lost, again.

No idea. And I wasn't even high. Scouts honor.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Donnie! Check it out. I got lost, again.

No idea. And I wasn't even high. Scouts honor.
      Where is that? Is that Forrest and Jennie's tree?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No idea! That's the beauty of it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

No idea! That's the beauty of it.
          It's actually a beautiful place. No F A T people in sight, no poor people, and nobody running around screaming "the sky is falling! The sky is falling!" We should build a giant, retro futuristic house right there and never, ever, let anyone in to see it.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh, you mean people for the Never was crowd. White, and always attending ridiculous 'Cannabis Conferences.' Actually, up the road is Red Rocks where F A T Eddie and his balding sidekick may be attending a completely different cannabis conference. We shall see.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Oh, you mean people for the Never was crowd. White, and always attending ridiculous 'Cannabis Conferences.' Actually, up the road is Red Rocks where F A T Eddie and his balding sidekick may be attending a completely different cannabis conference. We shall see.
              Ah, I never had a problem with weed or anybody who burns it. Although it did nearly kill me once - I almost choked to death on Tostitos in the thralls of a weed induced hunger fit. I should have stuck with expensive, name brand ice cream. Mmm...New York Super Fudge Chunk....

Comment

• Never was
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2012

I never really fit in now I have a crowd cool. I must be fat and balding too.

Ignorance is a potent fuel for stereotypes and intellectual laziness.

If you love live music catching a show at Red Rocks at some point should be on your bucket list, a great place for a show. The Gorge in George, WA is another magnificent place for a show. I am biased towards Radio City as well. Definitely a few places music lovers should experience in their lifetime.

Comment

• Never was
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2012

I find it fascinating how the Michael Anthony rumor has legs still not just amongst wishful hopes of fans but other musicians as well. It is 24 hrs. till they play all the promo material states Wolfie, Anthony releasing another record with a different band and yet I still hear the question any chance he will play with them tomorrow?
                  Would be nice but to me not a must for me, perhaps I underestimate his value but surprised it commands as much attention as it does.

Comment

• BiG_Troubles
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Never was
                    I find it fascinating how the Michael Anthony rumor has legs still not just amongst wishful hopes of fans but other musicians as well. It is 24 hrs. till they play all the promo material states Wolfie, Anthony releasing another record with a different band and yet I still hear the question any chance he will play with them tomorrow?
                    Would be nice but to me not a must for me, perhaps I underestimate his value but surprised it commands as much attention as it does.
                    just wishful thinking indeed. mike's vocals kept dave on track. plus mike filled in the gaps where dave trailed off. and prob the only member of vh that knows all the words.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      Or prove the haters right.

Don't play DTNA!!
                      Well sing it in the correct register and open the fucking tour with it ! I heard ya missed me I'm back !! Don't think Dave will be much better though. Don't think he cares how he sounds. He thought he was good enough for this Tokyo show too release it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

This is what Van Halen is supposed to sound like. It's gone. They are Van Faggot now.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express

This is what Van Halen is supposed to sound like. It's gone. They are Van Faggot now.
                          Yes it is hard to watch Dave today without the leotard and skin tight bodysuits, assless chaps of years gone by...

This is a great cover. So was Magic Bus on the 2008 tour
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express

While I disagree with the current state of Van Halen and what they're up to, I think that's a little harsh.

NONE OF US sound like we did 32 years ago. You have to give a little leeway for the inevitable march of time, Nitro.
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                              You have to give a little leeway for the inevitable march of time, Nitro.
                              There's a reason boxers retire...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                Yes it is hard to watch Dave today without the leotard and skin tight bodysuits, assless chaps of years gone by...
                                I miss the Jack Daniels jizz routine. He should bring it back and shoot it all over Ed's shoes.

Comment

Working...