Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

For those trashing the CD do you have it personally or just going by the YT clips? Because from the reviews on VHND, Amazon etc people are giving it thumbs up!

Also for the Dave bashers have you heard Mick, Bruce Dickerson etc lately??!! You can hardly understand what Mick is saying and haven't been able to for yrs. And you can hear Bruce voice is shoot now, running out of breath, higher register etc.

For some reason some just don't get these singers are not in their 20's, 30's anymore!!

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

This is what Van Halen is supposed to sound like. It's gone. They are Van Faggot now.

Fantastic!!!!!!
      When they were MIGHTY

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

Here's to a new era.....

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

This is still ADKOT era...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
            I never really fit in now I have a crowd cool. I must be fat and balding too.

Ignorance is a potent fuel for stereotypes and intellectual laziness.
            Tike was afraid to think any more about it. He shook his head to cause his thoughts to shift over onto other things. God. Lord. Jesus. Little prairie dogs and tarantulas. Lord God and all you tangle-headed saints. Christ O Jeez O Lordy O Mighty O! He shook his head several times. The springs of the bed made so much noise that Ella May finally said, "Hush. Man Talking. Listen. He's some kind of big Government man. Put my dress down."

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
              Here's to a new era.....

The era of: We're white. We're rich. We get high.

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Carloscda
                For those trashing the CD do you have it personally or just going by the YT clips? Because from the reviews on VHND, Amazon etc people are giving it thumbs up!

Also for the Dave bashers have you heard Mick, Bruce Dickerson etc lately??!! You can hardly understand what Mick is saying and haven't been able to for yrs. And you can hear Bruce voice is shoot now, running out of breath, higher register etc.

For some reason some just don't get these singers are not in their 20's, 30's anymore!!
                Not to mention Plant, Geddy Lee, Paul Stanley, Brian Johnson, etc., etc. Dave's voice certainly is showing signs of age, but the bulk of his issues are correctable. He just chooses not to correct them.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'd rather see these guys:

I like the F A T drummer (think the guy in Twisted Sister was his hero?)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Pedo!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

They play better.

And you know it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

The era of: We're white. We're rich. We get high.
                        Cute chick
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Pedo!
                          Pedo Spedo! Fat Kids on Drums....More should do it instead of wasting time on Drugs and Sex.... Wolf...please use more drugs and sex so you will play Rock and Roll...

The Bass Player looks like one of the Presidents of The United States who got called when he was younger.

And the Bonus is John Belushi on drums....so that is where he went.

It is also good to know that Ozzy came out of surgery ok....you can see how serious it was:

Guitarist Magazine's 2011 Young Guitarist Of The Year, 13-year-old James Bell, performs his winning composition, A New Hope, live at the Guitarist Of The Yea...

My MICHAEL SCHENKER inspired CLASSIC ROCK ALBUM is out now ! Click the link to check it out - https://jamesbell.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-my-dreamsPlease v...
                          Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-29-2015, 10:43 PM. Reason: He jumps like a cold blooded killer.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

She's way too rich and white for you, Donnie.

She's of your league. Drives daddy's BMW and attends 'Cannabis Conferences.'

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think she would break Donnies half plus 7 anyhoo...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                She's way too rich and white for you, Donnie.

She's of your league. Drives daddy's BMW and attends 'Cannabis Conferences.'
                                She's also wearing a Michael Kors quartz, which is THE wannabe popular white chicks' watch. Which is a no go in my book.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...