Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Just got back from helping a friend move to a new home in the hills of Branson MO, furniture, Uhaul, truck, lift this, shlep that...so I see kimmel has guest on the show so it must be first 30 min interviews of some extremely important movie stars then the opening 30 min of VH taped earlier today to close last half hour of Kimmel.

Then Tuesday 30 min guest interviews then last 30 min the last 30 min of VH taped he day before....shit I don't know .

Much like... I just need to have it all layed out....or a nap.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

dentist got called in for an interview 'cause of his =VH= tattoos!!!! he was in the kimmel building two hours ago!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Is that hair?

Looks like Van Halen is getting ready for tonight! @GregRenoff @SMag5150 @adamdavid80 @Roth_Army pic.twitter.com/clohNm5KlE— David Goodspeed (@d_goodspeed) March 30, 2015
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Carloscda
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2009

There's goes the Dave don't care about rehearsals theory...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            dentist got called in for an interview 'cause of his =VH= tattoos!!!! he was in the kimmel building two hours ago!
            What is dentist,?

Is this your friend who is at the show ?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              What is dentist,?

Is this your friend who is at the show ?
              si
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Most excellent.

I'm stoked for this gig!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Riveting stuff here....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Appears the Red Rocks show is confirmed.

KUSA - Van Halen will be playing their first show ever at Red Rocks July 20.

And if that isn't good enough news, David Lee Roth will be with them.

Tickets go on sale April 4 and range in price from $50 to $175.

Van Halen formed in 1974 and released their first self-titled album in 1978. David Lee Roth left the band in 1984 and had a successful solo career and Sammy Hagar stepped in to do vocals. There have been several line-up changes since then, with Roth re-joining the band in 2006. Some of their Roth-led hits include: "Jump," "Panama" and "Hot for Teacher."

The current band line-up is: Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth and Wolfgang Van Halen. Van Halen will be releasing remastered versions of some of their albums, including "1984" and "Van Halen."

Affordable (somewhat). I'm debating it but really have to 'jump' on this. The 4th is a Saturday (oops, looking at the wrong month). I have a feeling this show will sell out in less than 15 minutes.
                    Last edited by Kristy; 03-30-2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Is that hair?

Looks like Van Halen is getting ready for tonight! @GregRenoff @SMag5150 @adamdavid80 @Roth_Army pic.twitter.com/clohNm5KlE— David Goodspeed (@d_goodspeed) March 30, 2015
                      I think we'll need a higher resolution shot in order to confirm it...but it does appear Dave has hair! I repeat - it appears that David Lee Roth's hair will make an appearance on Kimmel tonight! We'll bring you more late breaking news as it develops.

Once again, in case you have not heard, it appears - now please keep in mind that this has NOT been confirmed as of right now, but it appears that David Lee Roth's hair will be present at tonight's concert.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Is that hair?

Looks like one big advertisement for Eddie's new amp line. If so, fuck him.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Damn, I could almost swing that if I could get to LA by then.....

That's funny...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

As for "Remasters" 1/4 speed tapes what-the-fuck-ever mumbo jumbo. The first one, deffo. Maybe, maybe Fair Warning. I'll pass on the rest because they pretty much sucked.

Hey, what's the betting they are far superior than that Schelppy shit? Eh, cretins?

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

And I'll pass on this:

$60! for their latest white trash/trailer park wear?

No.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                And I'll pass on this:

$60! for their latest white trash/trailer park wear?

No.
                                But she has an awesome tan. You have to give her that much.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...