Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

If anyone even knows what summer nights even sounds like can they please pick up their fuck off as they leave .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      He sure as hell could stand to lose a few lbs. He is 24, and being that weight at 24 is not good. It is not like any of it is muscle, either. You would assume given his dads poor health that Wolf would take care to assure he is in good physical health. If he stays this size he is going to have his share of health issues when he gets older
      Not only that, Wolfie has the money to hire people to help him maintain a healthier diet and exercise regime. Don't tell me it's "genetics", the dude is a glutinous pig. No excuse being that young and have that much weight.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        If anyone even knows what summer nights even sounds like can they please pick up their fuck off as they leave .
        Ah, it was the first song that popped into my head. Stupid song, really. But it was the REAL Van Halen, according to Ed, so you gots to like it cause Ed said so!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Not only that, Wolfie has the money to hire people to help him maintain a healthier diet and exercise regime. Don't tell me it's "genetics", the dude is a glutinous pig. No excuse being that young and have that much weight.
          He is a Sexy cat!! Ed said so! And that was way back when he was like 3 years old or something!

You know, you could literally fill a book with Ed's retarded exclamations over the years...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            He is a Sexy cat!! Ed said so! And that was way back when he was like 3 years old or something!

You know, you could literally fill a book with Ed's retarded exclamations over the years...
            You do realize Donnie that your preoccupation with Mike and Wolf is turning into a relatively unhealthy obsession...
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Can they not use cgi like they did with daves hair ?
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Maybe that kid was always F A T

Looks like mom didn't want to share her Weight Watchers program or took it too literally to mean watching her son get F A T.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'm surprised on how well Slash's offspring look:

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by philouze
                    Or any Hagar tune, for that matter.
                    I was offended at first, but Dave's a trouper, woulda not recognized it, and then scatted through it like he does songs that he actually wrote the lyrics for.

Or are you just talking about the "WTF?" look he mighta came back out with, and the soap opera stuff it mighta caused?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Ill eat some crow..they sounded good from what Ive heard..I dig the shit out of Al's kit...still not buying the cd or going to a show..

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        I think...and this may be a bit of a reach, but the Stones have such a long history of this that they actually get a pass. They have a much deeper discography than Van Halen (if you're only counting the Roth era due to the current incarnation of the band)

Plus, they also haven't alienated their fans with multiple personnel changes based primarily on spite, and I don't think the Stones have ever vanished from the radar for really prolonged periods of time.
                        Nah, you're just about right.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                          You do realize Donnie that your preoccupation with Mike and Wolf is turning into a relatively unhealthy obsession...
                          Please, I'm being nice.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            "Well, when I turn 16 my daddy is gonna give me Van Fucking Halen. Top that, Joey!"

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                              I really like the bands' energy especially Dave. You can see Ed getting a little impatient during the nose cut break while jamming...hockey players get back on the ice faster than that after a concussion... lol!
                              Hey STIL...how the hell are ya?! Hoping to restart our gig nights ASAP!
                              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Bloomington
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Oct 2009

You are right his daddy did give him Van Halen and he is here as long as he wants to be. You know what they say blood is thicker than hot sauce

Comment

Working...