Punks: Van Halen to Perform on Jimmy Kimmel on March 30th?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Me...

I actually have hair...

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      who doesn't?
      Mate yours is a merkin ... totally different
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I wear a Mexican wrestling mask when I post because I want to be like Dave. I tried to put one on my dog but she growled at me when I tried.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Mate yours is a merkin ... totally different
          keeps the nudger warm...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            keeps the nudger warm...
            Oh good point
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Damn girl you need a shave and a haircut it's not the 70's no more. It's a wig? I can turn it into a cream pie if ya want.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                I agree I wouldn't even pay for a ticket to see dead rockstars as holograms.
                Oh, Christ. Remember that awful Elvis thing on Public Television a few years ago? Live band, dead performer. Ya know, you simply can not "un-see" some, if not most things in life.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Like this ??

Comment

• saint
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Here is my 2 cents:
                    Saw them i 2007 in MSG and i´m so glad I did. The band was on fire ( not Wolf, he was misplaced) everybody sounded good, They gave me the experience of my life!

I Love Dave and particularly in Van Halen but his time has come and gone. I remember seeing Ed in his back yard making a fool of him self, but that he could recover from, a couple of month in rehab and he was good to go. With Dave it´s something different.

Dave has lost his voice maybe due to neglect but I think something happened physically (parkinsons perhaps). Its obvious if you listen to latest recordings (2012 => Today), I think the yelps and change to higher notes in the songs is his way of trying to hide that, if he could he would sing it like he used to but he can´t. He realize that, it´s not auto pilot, he just can´t deliver like he used to anymore.

Then why does not Dave throw i the towel, why why doesn’t he say I can’t do this any more?
                    I think it is because he has invested a lot to prove he belong there, that he is the front man of Van Halen. he is not a quitter,
                    and I think he want´s the paycheck. And he don´t realize what this does to the Dave => Van Halen legacy.

To me if not a miracle happens, and I pray it does, Van Halen ended with ADKOT
                    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by saint
                      Van Halen ended with ADKOT
                      Good ending though...

Sans Tattoo...

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by saint
                        Here is my 2 cents:
                        Saw them i 2007 in MSG and i´m so glad I did. The band was on fire ( not Wolf, he was misplaced) everybody sounded good, They gave me the experience of my life!

I Love Dave and particularly in Van Halen but his time has come and gone. I remember seeing Ed in his back yard making a fool of him self, but that he could recover from, a couple of month in rehab and he was good to go. With Dave it´s something different.

Dave has lost his voice maybe due to neglect but I think something happened physically (parkinsons perhaps). Its obvious if you listen to latest recordings (2012 => Today), I think the yelps and change to higher notes in the songs is his way of trying to hide that, if he could he would sing it like he used to but he can´t. He realize that, it´s not auto pilot, he just can´t deliver like he used to anymore.

Then why does not Dave throw i the towel, why why doesn’t he say I can’t do this any more?
                        I think it is because he has invested a lot to prove he belong there, that he is the front man of Van Halen. he is not a quitter,
                        and I think he want´s the paycheck. And he don´t realize what this does to the Dave => Van Halen legacy.

To me if not a miracle happens, and I pray it does, Van Halen ended with ADKOT
                        I've been thinking the same.

Does Dave has a disclosed illness? He is showing textbook signs of Parkinsons!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

It's called drug abuse, WARF...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            It's called drug abuse, WARF...
                            I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by WARF
                              I used to have a drug problem, now donnie gives me enough money
                              word
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

And now he's all washed up...

So much for runnin' with the Devil...

Comment

Working...