Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    Fuck off Wolfgang
    Are you going to be the new Kristy?
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She's been here far too long to be the 'new' anything.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fraroc
        Are you going to be the new Kristy?
        I'd kick your ass, kiddo
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

I'd kick your ass, kiddo
          Yeah fragile... don't screw with DB's air conditioning either.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Wow. Seems like yesterday he celebrated his 21st up here in Toronto.
            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Here's your cake, beeeyotch!

Last edited by WARF; 03-16-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

The world is not nice
                Really? Well neither am I.

You're an ignorant cunt...and you'll always be "Sammy's Bitch."

Now YOU "fuck off."
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

And Happy Belated Birthday, Wolfie.

You achieved what most believed was unachievable.

Now do it one more time with Mike.
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                    Really? Well neither am I.

You're an ignorant cunt...and you'll always be "Sammy's Bitch."

Now YOU "fuck off."
                    Oh no, you called me by my original name!. Fuck off, old man. Getting pissy because I told a guy in a band you like to fuck off?, christ you are one touchy fag. Did your Roth Army membership come with a free vagina?. Stick your head back in the sand and enjoy "the definitive version" of Van Halen , and be sure to wipe Wolf's spunk from your chin when you do
                    Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 03-17-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Oh no, you called me by my original name!. Fuck off, old man. Getting pissy because I told a guy in a band you like to fuck off?, christ you are one touchy fag. Did your Roth Army membership come with a free vagina?. Stick your head back in the sand and enjoy "the definitive version" of Van Halen , and be sure to wipe Wolf's spunk from your chin when you do
                      Wow...did you hire a writer? Pretty strong take for an indecisive bobble head like yourself.

You "told a guy in a band I like to fuck off?" Well, what are you doing here if you don't like the same band?

And don't say because it's because you're a fan of Roth, because then I'll just link to your post in another thread nearby where you likened Dave's hair to "his singing ability."

You don't belong here. Not now, not ever. You came here under the name "Sammy's Bitch", then cried until a webbie changed your name for you so you could gain acceptance as a "Roth fan."

Now, you're shitting all over the one guy who was the singular force behind a Roth/VH reunion.

And you must obviously have a thing for "old men" if you're hanging around a message board about a band that was huge in the 70's and early 80's...so I don't really get the insult. The median age around here is probably about 38.

And you must also have a thing for fags, given your avatar.

Are you sure you actually understand the concept of hurling insults?

Moron.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Wow...did you hire a writer? Pretty strong take for an indecisive bobble head like yourself.

You "told a guy in a band I like to fuck off?" Well, what are you doing here if you don't like the same band?

And don't say because it's because you're a fan of Roth, because then I'll just link to your post in another thread nearby where you likened Dave's hair to "his singing ability."

You don't belong here. Not now, not ever. You came here under the name "Sammy's Bitch", then cried until a webbie changed your name for you so you could gain acceptance as a "Roth fan."

Now, you're shitting all over the one guy who was the singular force behind a Roth/VH reunion.

And you must obviously have a thing for "old men" if you're hanging around a message board about a band that was huge in the 70's and early 80's...so I don't really get the insult. The median age around here is probably about 38.

And you must also have a thing for fags, given your avatar.

Are you sure you actually understand the concept of hurling insults?

Moron.
                        Aww, did I hurt your little feelings?. There there princess, if it makes you feel better, I can make this be the last response to you (although to be honest, I'm enjoying the banter).

When exactly did I say I don't like Van Halen?, I didn't. Your old ass is just desperately reaching for insults to throw because I seem to have hurt your feelings. You do realize Wolfie, or anyone else in Van Halen is not actually going to read your Birthday wishes, don't you?. So no pat on the head from the VH camp for little fryingdutchman. Sorry, pumpkin

I made a comment about Dave's hair that me and another poster have joked around, and this irks you why?.

If the median age around here is 38, and you are 45, that makes you older, no?. Come on dumbass, basic math (also makes it all the more tragic that at 45, you are sat throwing insults back and forth with me, but who am I to judge, eh?).

I think Wolf is a fag, you don't, good for you. People have different opinions.

But that's ok my flower. You keep on beating your e chest and deciding who does and does not belong on a message board if it makes you feel good. I think it's great we have posters with special needs here. I hope I'm half as cool as you when I'm your age.

Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 03-18-2015, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

You were born into a crazy world! And you are a kick ass musician! Happy 24th Man! Can you believe that you decided to join all us already born knuckleheads 24yrs ago? Lol what an Idiot to do so...but...lol Have Fun! Feel grateful you love the Mighty VH like we do! Great Band. Great Guy!

Stay Frosty My Young Friend!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-18-2015, 04:25 AM. Reason: Because I cunnot der speel!
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

You do realize Wolfie, or anyone else in Van Halen is not actually going to read your Birthday wishes, don't you?.
                            This isn't about whether or not anyone in the VH camp reads this thread or anything on this site. Although it's clear that they do, you stupid gash. I guess you missed it a few years back when VA scored some exclusive shit with Dave's people. They don't do that for websites that they don't know about.

And I'm pretty sure that given his constant presence on social media that Wolf has probably stopped by here a few times. But apparently an English whore is an authority on what people in and/or related to VH do on the internet.

What this IS about is you coming into a thread that sends some good will to the guy who brought GOOD Van Halen music back to the world, and taking a shit all over him for no reason.

Give a blowjob to a shotgun, you worthless turd.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

This isn't about whether or not anyone in the VH camp reads this thread or anything on this site. Although it's clear that they do, you stupid gash. I guess you missed it a few years back when VA scored some exclusive shit with Dave's people. They don't do that for websites that they don't know about.

And I'm pretty sure that given his constant presence on social media that Wolf has probably stopped by here a few times. But apparently an English whore is an authority on what people in and/or related to VH do on the internet.

What this IS about is you coming into a thread that sends some good will to the guy who brought GOOD Van Halen music back to the world, and taking a shit all over him for no reason.

Give a blowjob to a shotgun, you worthless turd.
                              So pretty much I said something about a guy in a band you like and it has hurt your feelings then.... Do you really take this internet forum business so seriously that someone telling a guy from a band pisses you off that much?

You mention bringing back good Van Halen music. I liked the last album, I listened to it the other week as it happens. Do I owe the kid anything because he played bass on the album?, no. The latest release is utter garbage (I'm sorry if this opinion triggers another uncontrollable burst of anger or tears from you, what with my opinion probably being different to yours and all)

Come on, sailor, you should relax. At your age I'd have thought a back and forth over the internet with someone 20 years younger than you would be beneath you. Apparently not, giving you far too much credit, eh?. Honestly, you should probably be flattered anyone is talking to you, it probably doesn't happen that often. Especially if you are half the pissy little queer you appear to be here.
                              Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 03-18-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

So pretty much I said something about a guy in a band you like and it has hurt your feelings then.... Do you really take this internet forum business so seriously that someone telling a guy from a band pisses you off that much?

You mention bringing back good Van Halen music. I liked the last album, I listened to it the other week as it happens. Do I owe the kid anything because he played bass on the album?, no. The latest release is utter garbage (I'm sorry if this opinion triggers another uncontrollable burst of anger or tears from you, what with my opinion probably being different to yours and all)

Come on, sailor, you should relax. At your age I'd have thought a back and forth over the internet with someone 20 years younger than you would be beneath you. Apparently not, giving you far too much credit, eh?. Honestly, you should probably be flattered anyone is talking to you, it probably doesn't happen that often. Especially if you are half the pissy little queer you appear to be here.
                                So my takeaway from this little exchange is this:

1. You think that Wolfgang is a fag
                                2. You think that everyone who posts birthday wishes to him in this thread is a delusional idiot
                                3. You think that the only contribution Wolfgang made to Van Halen is playing bass on an album
                                4. You have an unquenchable obsession with age and homosexuality, which manifests itself in being the only type of insult offensive you're able to muster
                                5. You have to go back and edit the majority of your posts, only to still have them lack clarity and any kind of intelligent argument

And no, you don't owe Wolfgang anything. And that includes the irrational, baseless disdain that you have for him, which I have a hunch exists only to curry favor with some of the "big shots" around here who have expressed the same sentiment.

Perhaps if you actually EXPLAINED your reasoning for saying "Fuck off Wolfgang", I would have more respect for you and your opinion. But instead you opted for a hit and run.

Do you and your little 20-something whore friends like to ring people's doorbells and run, too? That's about the caliber of what you did here.

So feel free to continue engaging your limited insult abilities. I've been called much worse by much better.

Comment

Working...