Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

1.Yes. I should clarify when I say "I think Wolf is a fag", I don't really care if he is. It was simply the first insult that came to mind. Would you care to suggest a more fitting one with which I can bash him?

2.I think you are a delusional idiot. You came in here to send some good will to the guy. You think he needs or cares for your good will or birthday wishes?. The kid is in two successful bands, has money, a house and everything else a 24 year old could want. Why would he care what some 45 year old dick on a David Lee Roth website thinks?. Nice strawmanning though

3. I understand the story goes that Wolfgang ultimately got Dave back in Van Halen. Honestly though, I wouldn't really have cared if they did another album with Dave or not. He played bass on the album, I like the album, well done him. I didn't rate him from the first tour and he has not appealed to me since (admittedly, what I have seen is from the internet, but I have certainly seen a good amount)

4.Nothing of the sort. I'd just hope that people in their 40's who have lived a bit more life were a little better and a little wiser, and had a little thicker skin. You have shown none of these traits, and I find it pitiful and ultimately pathetic that given your life experience, throwing silly insults at people and beating your e chest at those who you deem to "not belong" on message boards is not beneath you

5.The keys on my laptop occasionally stick.

What you can take away from our exchange is that I think you are a sad little man, and I'm willing to go back and fourth with you for as long as you want, probably longer. I could not care less if you, or anyone else here thinks I "belong" on a message board. And unless otherwise instructed by the owner of the site, I will continue to post my opinions on any matter I see fit, regardless of any upset it may cause you
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      2.I think you are a delusional idiot. You came in here to send some good will to the guy. You think he needs or cares for your good will or birthday wishes?. The kid is in two successful bands, has money, a house and everything else a 24 year old could want. Why would he care what some 45 year old dick on a David Lee Roth website thinks?. Nice strawmanning though
      And you came here to shit talk him. You think he cares for your bashing? Again, your argument makes no sense. If we're all stupid to think that he reads our well wishes, aren't you equally stupid for thinking he reads the insults?

5.The keys on my laptop occasionally stick.
      I attribute that to a buildup of vaginal juices, because apparently all you have to do all day is masturbate on the internet and beg for attention from WARF so you can feel like a big dog around here.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

What you can take away from our exchange is that I think you are a sad little man, and I'm willing to go back and fourth with you for as long as you want,
        Fuck, why not?

I'll even go back and fifth, or even sixth, with you if you want.

Dope.
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          And you came here to shit talk him. You think he cares for your bashing? Again, your argument makes no sense. If we're all stupid to think that he reads our well wishes, aren't you equally stupid for thinking he reads the insults?

I attribute that to a buildup of vaginal juices, because apparently all you have to do all day is masturbate on the internet and beg for attention from WARF so you can feel like a big dog around here.
          Absolutely spot on about the vaginal juices. And hey, Warf is a sexy man. So are you down for my name change suggestion, Wolfie's Bitch?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Let me guess...that's the British spelling of "forth", right?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Let me guess...that's the British spelling of "forth", right?
              Spelling mistake! she made a spelling mistake!. Come on, guy.Playing the spelling card?. And to think you used to best me in our little exchanges

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Spelling mistake! she made a spelling mistake!. Come on, guy.Playing the spelling card?. And to think you used to best me in our little exchanges
                You could have said it was the British spelling and I probably would have bought it...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

You could have said it was the British spelling and I probably would have bought it...
                  I forgot you are stupid, is it too late to go with it now?

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Leave my girlfriend alone, Ted!

oooops, wrong war!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
                      Leave my girlfriend alone, Ted!

oooops, wrong war!

You are pretty funny when you aren't being a sociopath.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

DB, do you have an aussie accent? just curious

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

4.Nothing of the sort. I'd just hope that people in their 40's who have lived a bit more life were a little better and a little wiser, and had a little thicker skin. You have shown none of these traits, and I find it pitiful and ultimately pathetic that given your life experience, throwing silly insults at people and beating your e chest at those who you deem to "not belong" on message boards is not beneath you
                          Never trust those old fuckers in their 40's any further than you can spit...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            Never trust those old fuckers in their 40's any further than you can spit...
                            Or grumpy old men like ZahZoo in their 50's!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

BUMP ... to the top...

This thread is more important than whatever is happening in Van Halen land....

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm about to delete most of the posts in it.

Comment

Working...