Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm sure you've had many civil discussions with people that aren't as insultingly juvenile and expletive laden as your remarks on here.

You've got a bad case of internet muscle mouth, is all.

Have your take. Your opinion. I can respect that. But lighten the fuck up, huh?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

This is and always has been the only site I discuss "things" on it has R&R and the Freedom, of the single largest discourse range of any other site.

So, yeah,... no MyBook or Facetime or any other sites ever.

True, I do let it all hang out here.

Certain subjects I don't waste time reloading..... you get both barrels straight in the face if I miss I cannot reload in time so I don't waste time circling around the truths.

This has always been a touchy subject for me because, special interest groups are eating away at the norm and the norm is the simplest way to conduct a life.

Doesn't matter if it is Jews against the Muslims or Union workers against right to workers, it's all bullshit and nothing more than selfish separatist detrimental behaviors.

So yeap! I will talk about it with both barrels.

You can see me as a fag hater or grow up and see me as a less government control is the only way to find what you really are.

I feel the people who want special treatment due to their sex twist is just perhaps the silliest of all needs wants or desires.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

If live and let live were "the norm", we'd be talking about what the stage set might be like on their TV appearances.

Speaking of which, I wonder what their stage set up will be like for these TV appearances.

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          If live and let live were "the norm", we'd be talking about what the stage set might be like on their TV appearances.

Speaking of which, I wonder what their stage set up will be like for these TV appearances.
          Gay most likely

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            You trendy PC fags can keep talking about how wonderful Ellen and all this asinine equal right for lezzbomohomo bullshit has upset your little pussies.

I say your all chumps and to much of the non-men that are afraid to stand up for yourselves.

Keep talking about how you think I am intolerant because I think you are all wipped pansies little buttercups daisy boys.

Here watch this three times,.. about loving in the old fashioned way, may do you some good.

Or follow the trends set by advertisers chasing a demographic that has blown out of proportion into as social movement of media personalities owning your thoughts.

Big man behind a keyboard, you type tough for a tranny vegetable. Whatever point you are trying to make is easily lost on us in the real world, you should try your target audience, a pedophile message board.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Seeing Ellen's missus makes me think I might be a bit lesbian myself
              We have room in the sheep pen for them.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Heater
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2010

Ellen's target audience is in the 40-50 year old range which is right around the age of the average VH concert goer, thats probably their thought behind going on her show. All Roth has to do is not suck as much as he did on the last tour and upcoming record, so that should be pretty easy for him. If Mike did come back, Dave's "singing" would be a non-issue as it would be drowned out by the fapping, I mean clapping, of the VH faithful. Wonder if he will do his baton twirling routine?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Heater
                  Ellen's target audience is in the 40-50 year old range which is right around the age of the average VH concert goer, thats probably their thought behind going on her show. All Roth has to do is not suck as much as he did on the last tour and upcoming record, so that should be pretty easy for him. If Mike did come back, Dave's "singing" would be a non-issue as it would be drowned out by the fapping, I mean clapping, of the VH faithful. Wonder if he will do his baton twirling routine?
                  Would you say this to Dave's face if you ever met him on the street?

He'd drop you like third period French.
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I'll take a baton-twirling routine (which requires actual skill) every time over a poodle haired jackass prancing around in SpongeBob shorts like a pedophile beach bum.
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

It would have to stop stalking middle schoolers in its spare time, you know that won't happen.

Comment

• perrin29
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

Ha ha. Agreed.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Flyingdutchboy, what would you say to Dave's face on the street? I mean after the fanboy hyperventilating crying fit was over. "Dave, they were saying you can't sing, but you are the BEST! And so I said how you would hit them because you're like the best fighter too! You rule, Dave.....I LOVE your singing and your baton twirling, which is super hard to do. High five, Dave, high five!"

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Flyingdutchboy, what would you say to Dave's face on the street? I mean after the fanboy hyperventilating crying fit was over. "Dave, they were saying you can't sing, but you are the BEST! And so I said how you would hit them because you're like the best fighter too! You rule, Dave.....I LOVE your singing and your baton twirling, which is super hard to do. High five, Dave, high five!"
                              that would be me
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Why are you homos talking about Dave I have noticed this latest TRENDY Media led behavior around here lately threads derailed with discussion about this DAVE person.

Stay on subject clara is ahomoeroticpedofaghaterwithnihileisttendanciestowa rdlesbiansdykemilitantsubculteroverlordsstealinghi slunchmonies..or some shit...

and some other stuff about if, x < u eye > he...I thing there was some math somewhere........
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...