Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Anyone actually going to watch it on the show?. I'll probably find it on Youtube, then I'll probably regret it
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Hoping people post it on here
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Anyone actually going to watch it on the show?. I'll probably find it on Youtube, then I'll probably regret it
        Meh, will probably DVR it...watch once....delete.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Apparently they'll play at Kimmel on March 30th (saw it on www.vhnd.com).
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

The kimmel thing sounds interesting , they could be playing outside or something ?!?!
            On Hollywood boulevard . To be honest it's two more shows than they promoted on than last time .
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              Apparently they'll play at Kimmel on March 30th (saw it on www.vhnd.com).

Hmmm, really?

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• yomaster
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

Hope they do ok on these upcoming tv appearances
                Last edited by yomaster; 03-25-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• yomaster
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Unless of course, Dave comes on and sings the definitive live albums version of Panama. Then there will be 4 million less ticket sales to the shows.
                  Shit yeah that was bad... scary bad

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by yomaster
                    Hope they do ok on these upcoming tv appearances
                    Don't think they care. Fill the pockets and get Ed back home for Christmas.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Once again people in the KNOWWW!!! this live album is a direct sound board, even the venue music is changed from the board at the time of the event that is why brilliant minds like Woop and Elveena and the other fruits on this board say the Youtubes are superior ..OH FUCK THATS FUNNY SHIITT!!!!

Get with the program people...wake up smell the coffee, get in the box look around .

All these years of musicians/ at this site ponders the question,,.... of the state of R&R in America....it's bizzare.
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-26-2015, 09:05 AM.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Maybe you want Dave to take the Rap approach Sing thru the voice change box... so he sounds like a a thirteen year old boy going thru puberty who just happens to have three tear drops tattooed below his eye and also happens to be on Deffro doin 3 consecutive life sentances, FLAT!!!!

Hah ha fucking hah teardrop used to mean you killed a guy while on the inside now it means you are a jockey named lil' something who has 5 bucks and tattoo shop nearby.......LOL!!!!!

In this day of the production teams creating the music and the musicians are all studio slap togethers for the recording and the single words taken from 400 takes strung together by 67 middle management "idea men" you all should be thankfull of the Live Album Sound board/

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          This has the very real possibility of alienating fans like us here at the Army...
                          Hahahahahaha...

That's a good one...

It's officially safe to quit your day job...

Comment

• yomaster
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            Maybe you want Dave to take the Rap approach Sing thru the voice change box... so he sounds like a a thirteen year old boy going thru puberty who just happens to have three tear drops tattooed below his eye and also happens to be on Deffro doin 3 consecutive life sentances, FLAT!!!!

Hah ha fucking hah teardrop used to mean you killed a guy while on the inside now it means you are a jockey named lil' something who has 5 bucks and tattoo shop nearby.......LOL!!!!!

In this day of the production teams creating the music and the musicians are all studio slap togethers for the recording and the single words taken from 400 takes strung together by 67 middle management "idea men" you all should be thankfull of the Live Album Sound board/
                            I totally get what you are saying.. nobody is perfect and todays musicians for the most part are just a product. They think of a gimmick and they sell it and some of these people cant even sing or play.. and its all tracks and bullshit. I was just saying Dave is not washed up.. he isn't Dave of old but the guy can still sing. But he often lately has this weird attitude of trying to be cool and does this retard improvisational singing that is so off the mark and he is too oblivious to realize it sounds like dog poo. Just hoping he takes these TV performances seriously.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by yomaster
                              I totally get what you are saying.. nobody is perfect and todays musicians for the most part are just a product. They think of a gimmick and they sell it and some of these people cant even sing or play.. and its all tracks and bullshit. I was just saying Dave is not washed up.. he isn't Dave of old but the guy can still sing. But he often lately has this weird attitude of trying to be cool and does this retard improvisational singing that is so off the mark and he is too oblivious to realize it sounds like dog poo. Just hoping he takes these TV performances seriously.
                              Yeah I dig, it must be tough singing the same song for the 7000 th time. I guess Dave just mixes it up to get thru the night. I know he loves to entertain it's his soul I believe he enjoys it completely.

I do believe he has lost a step so has ED and Al and Wolf is standing there trying to catch up it's a good set of players.

He could sing a little closer to the record as far as what the people want.

My honest opinion on Dave is: I would like to see him bring back the Mic stand for some songs it would center him on some of the more difficult lyrical songs and get him away from the Showmanship that may interfere with some certain songs needs..what the song needs.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2007

I just want Dave to stay in his damn range and hope that damn dance floor stays the hell away from this tour....

Comment

Working...