• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    It was a subottominal message.
    If you watch it three times in a row the ghost of Freddie Mercury will whisper in your ear.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      I believe it's rum these days. Or coffee. It's just so hard to tell. I think the only thing Sammy doesn't sell is shoes. Wait...he DID have a clothing line at one time. Can't imagine why it failed...
      The shoes weren't sensible.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

R1ppcXhfbXdITm8x_o_david-lee-roth-california-girls.jpg

Donnie what happened to Daves pants ?

I think it's weird and I am worried like you about certain things../
        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-02-2015, 09:07 AM.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by philouze
          The shoes weren't sensible.
          They needed sparkles!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]12712[/ATTACH]

Just don't stare too long at it or you'll be going out to buy the Winger box set!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
              The look on Ed's face - was it something Dave was saying ...?
              Nah... he was just wondering why Dave was standing next to Ellen doing some weird pee-pee dance and ass grab routine... Tribute to Cherone..?

What the fuck is up with all that hyper crap..?
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                What the fuck is up with all that hyper crap..?
                "The key to success in this racket is this little baby right here: it's called cocaine"

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

I believe it's rum these days. Or coffee. It's just so hard to tell. I think the only thing Sammy doesn't sell is shoes. Wait...he DID have a clothing line at one time. Can't imagine why it failed...
                  He still dresses and has a extremely admired line exclusive to the Clown University students the attire is most suitable due to it innovativedesign, for juggling 2 tennis balls and after a year trying the complicated, three tennis balls, Clown Masters program curriculum.

There is the suit from McDonalds...some kind of copy write suit...30 years of making it his trademark may be over.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12712[/ATTACH]

From my experience that blonde probably dry humped her way thu Daves pants. I had that same issue back in the 80s with strong legged women and no condoms.

Girl is going to get what she want even thru my dungarees!!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Not excited about where this is heading, I'm affraid. I'm not going to vent all of the usual gripes. In short, they're all still there, like elephants in the room. If this tour goes all the way, I personally don't see Dave being kept on afterwards. The only Hail Mary pass that could change my mind about that would be that he bags the high yelps and dumps the class clown act. I've been fairly optimistic these past few years. Now, it's a struggle to be, and that's just sad.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"The key to success in this racket is this little baby right here: it's called cocaine"
                        Nah... not buying it. Been around folks on a 5 day marathon jet-set bender and they had more poise and body control to stand still and be cool for 90 seconds...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Nah... not buying it. Been around folks on a 5 day marathon jet-set bender and they had more poise and body control to stand still and be cool for 90 seconds...
                          Who knows. The guy jerks around more than Michael J Fox holding a live wire...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            Not excited about where this is heading, I'm affraid. I'm not going to vent all of the usual gripes. In short, they're all still there, like elephants in the room. If this tour goes all the way, I personally don't see Dave being kept on afterwards. The only Hail Mary pass that could change my mind about that would be that he bags the high yelps and dumps the class clown act. I've been fairly optimistic these past few years. Now, it's a struggle to be, and that's just sad.
                            I am thinking for your own personal sanity that you should stop posting here and find a new band to follow or admire or want to see live and collect music from to discuss thoughts about.

I feel some empathy towards your pain in things in this world being out of your control and your inability to adapt to a changing environment.

I would recommend a the Goth attire and staying in high school as long as you can.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

hear, hear...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• philouze
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                After almost 40 years there's still something in Dave's antics distracting you?
                                Sincerely? No. I don't look at him anymore. I honestly enjoy watching Ed. But Dave? No goddamn way.
                                If he'd tone it down a bit (a lot?), I'd watch him. But this schtick got old. Same with his voice.

Yeah, I know, I'm not a fan, I'm just a hater who loves to troll.

One thing's for sure: on the next tour, Dave's gonna scream the lyrics, he'll be a half-time behind the rest of the band, and he'll babble his way through.
                                They're milking the cow for the last time (I hope).
                                But hey, enjoy the gigs, RothArmy fellows. We europeans don't deserve them.
                                Bitter, me? Come on now.. Even if they were playing in France, I wouldn't spend a single dime on them. And I've been waiting all my life to see this band "in the flesh". But enough's enough. Time to go home and stop being an embarassment. Ain't talkin' 'bout Ed.

Rant over.

Comment

Working...