X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
    It's a sad, sad, sad day in Van Halen history when we're talking about Wolfie's weight. But at least it's better than having to watch those performances again......
    hair threads are sooo frowned upon ....
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      Well, something had to take the place of the "Dave's hair" threads.

There's (literally) nothing left to talk about in that arena. He shaved it off and exposed the transplant scar. It's "game over" for the hair threads....finally.
      What is this "hair threads"...?
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        What is this "hair threads"...?
        It's what Dave used as a comb over in the 90's.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          I'll keep it going. He should have kept it shaved. Thought that look worked.
          Meh....I think it just added to his overall haggard look these days.

Still amazes me how Eddie, the king of self abuse, has aged so well and looks healthy...while Dave, the king of martial arts fitness, looks like hell. (Yes, he's still ripped for a 60 year old but everything from the neck up is ghastly)
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
            Meh....I think it just added to his overall haggard look these days.

Still amazes me how Eddie, the king of self abuse, has aged so well and looks healthy...while Dave, the king of martial arts fitness, looks like hell. (Yes, he's still ripped for a 60 year old but everything from the neck up is ghastly)
            He shoulda used that money he wasted on Ninja School and gone to see Mikey's hair guy. That dude has the best hair transplant around!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
              From Wolfie's Twitter page:
              Dave can train him to sumo wrestle. Born for it
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                He shoulda used that money he wasted on Ninja School and gone to see Mikey's hair guy. That dude has the best hair transplant around!
                the Hair Ninja!
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  I'll keep it going. He should have kept it shaved. Thought that look worked.
                  Better than the Joe Biden look...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    hair threads are sooo frowned upon ....
                    I think it's... frowned up upon... unless you're talkin hair down there...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

We Have Hair Pie Threads At The Army.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
                        Actually it is real life, and you have shown yourself to be a poo poo head of the highest order.
                        I have to disagree.
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                          I have to disagree.
                          No, this is really real life. See, the Army has transcended beyond the internwebz. Everything you post here is real and it has real consequences. For real. It's all real. So you had better be sure what you post is real and represents you in the real world. Because if you make a joke or poke fun at somebody - you're gonna pay in the real world. It's just how things are now. You can't post jokes. You can't post anything remotely considered satirical. Every single thing is real and this is the real world.

Welcome to the new normal. Ain't it great?
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                            Didn't realize I'd picked on Angels kid?. I really don't understand why some people seem to have taken offence to what I have said. I'm not being malicious, I'm stating facts . Also, I'm not about to sit and cry about my personal life on a Van Halen website to what are essentially a bunch of strangers.

Genetics can only carry so much. There are essentially three body types. Wolf is likely and Endomorph (meaning he naturally looks bulkier).

At the end of the day If I was Wolf, I would take better care of my health. If Wolf is happy to run the risk of (easily preventable) ill health, what ever.
                            The kid has been fat most his life. Kids who are fat usually start showing signs early of heart disease. Over eating is the biggest current killer in the US. Diabetes and heart disease. Frankly I don't give a damn. Wolfie has the resources to get the help he needs. IF he doesn't want to do anything about it, he deserves what's coming.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              Dave can train him to sumo wrestle. Born for it
                              Damn. Davy Hogan aka "Lard Ass" has even gotten fatter.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                No, this is really real life. See, the Army has transcended beyond the internwebz. Everything you post here is real and it has real consequences. For real. It's all real. So you had better be sure what you post is real and represents you in the real world. Because if you make a joke or poke fun at somebody - you're gonna pay in the real world. It's just how things are now. You can't post jokes. You can't post anything remotely considered satirical. Every single thing is real and this is the real world.

Welcome to the new normal. Ain't it great?
                                Are you poking fun at the fact that real life people not only have real conversations, but sometimes share real life names and addresses to send real CDs and real DVDs in the real mail so real friends they've made can enjoy real good stuff on their real stereos and real TVs? Try as you may Donnie, this place exists outside your head as well. I know you know that. I fail to see how poking jokes and being satirical has actually suffered one bit here. Disagreements happen. No big 'ting.

Comment

Working...