Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Can't wait to hear what hagar has to say...

Comment

• Carloscda
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      Watch this cock sucker punch the man ballsakk like he punched America into this current cunt we call home. Who voted for this bitch Obama anyway what a cunt!

Are The vh boys touching the man sakk as they walk out ?

Is greatest hits... Sam and Dave sharing spit off the same mic.?

Fuck this bitch fuck this show..and I will wait till the day after as mentioned by me in another post due what cunts like this and their bitch societies due to everyday life and their demanding equal rights bullshit in representation justification of their existence , of their personal ass cramming preferences.

I am leaving the HORROR of this twizznot dike acting like she gives a fuck and feigning interest in Van Fucking Halen as they sit in chairs and act like they give a fuck about this bitch.

These kind of shows Offfrah Phil Ell'HENnn..are what is turning our women into idiots.

Ellen like Obama are marionettes tooled by special interest group who want to mind rape idiots and it works like a sucker punch .

I am pissed off!
      Take the BS over to a faux news board! People like you kill me, no matter WTF the subject matter you just can't help yourselves just have to bring his name into the frey?!!

He's the President for a Second time Deal with it!! Hate him so much move your ass to another country and see how that works for ya!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        What the Hell are you talking about? Ellen? I realize it is a dumb ass choice by the Van Halen camp but you are just crazy.
        Turn your TV off for one month and learn how truly uniformed you are.

Ellen like all those other shows of this nature... are of no use to people who buy albums and t-shirts and go to concerts, so if you watch the VH on Ellen ask yourself why your doing it.

and what you are doing sitting in front of a television while, burning daylight passes you by.

Idiot.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Imagine my surprise when your IP address tracked to the NASA Rocket Scientist Center in Florida...

Calm down FFS.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Turn your TV off for one month and learn how truly uniformed you are.

Ellen like all those other shows of this nature... are of no use to people who buy albums and t-shirts and go to concerts, so if you watch the VH on Ellen ask yourself why your doing it.

and what you are doing sitting in front of a television while, burning daylight passes you by.

Idiot.
            You are comparing a lesbian comedian to a fucking nazi, you have officially won the idiot award today.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Carloscda
              Take the BS over to a faux news board! People like you kill me, no matter WTF the subject matter you just can't help yourselves just have to bring his name into the frey?!!

He's the President for a Second time Deal with it!! Hate him so much move your ass to another country and see how that works for ya!!
              Dude your the twit that watches and discussed at length the political spectrum as if you are so concerned you are just another victim of modern media control.

Second term...does that justify in your mind that because you are a believer you can be at ease with yourself..?

Politics is not entertainment except to people like you.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

That is funny Sesh, but should you be broadcasting that to everyone? Not sure that is ok. Maybe take it down?
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

A. Who cares
                  B. He's been on a slew of ridiculous shows himself. High time he just shuts the fuck up.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    You are comparing a lesbian comedian to a fucking nazi, you have officially won the idiot award today.
                    Dude wise up what is a lesbian ?

tell me...c'mon smart ass... I bet you have no idea at all.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Beginning in 1933, the Nazi regime harassed and destroyed lesbian communities and networks that had developed during the Weimar Republic.

With the rise of the Nazis to power in 1933, this conservative backlash was replaced with state repression. The Nazis believed women were not only inferior to men but also by nature dependent on them; therefore, they considered lesbians to be less threatening than male homosexuals. The Nazis regarded women as passive, especially in sexual matters, and in need of men to fulfill their lives and participate in sex. Many Nazis also worried that the more explicit social affection between individual women blurred the lines between friendship and lesbianism, making more difficult the task of ferreting out "true" lesbians. Finally, the Nazis dismissed lesbianism as a state and social problem because they believed lesbians could still carry out a German woman's primary role: to be a mother of as many "Aryan" babies as possible. Every woman, regardless of her sexuality, could serve the Nazi state as wife and mother.

The Nazis nonetheless persecuted lesbians, albeit less severely than they persecuted male homosexuals. Soon after Hitler's appointment as chancellor, the police systematically raided and closed down homosexual meeting bars and clubs, forcing lesbians to meet in secret. The Nazis created a climate of fear by encouraging police raids and denunciations against lesbians. Many lesbians broke off contacts with their circles of friends, some moving to new cities where they would be unknown. Others even sought the protection of marriage, entering into marriages of convenience with male homosexual friends.

While the police regarded lesbians as "asocials"--people who did not conform to Nazi norms and therefore could be arrested or sent to concentration camps--few were imprisoned because of their sexuality alone. The Nazis did not classify lesbians as homosexual prisoners, and only male homosexual prisoners had to wear the pink triangle. Though police arrests of lesbians were comparatively rare, the threat of persecution made living openly as a lesbian dangerous.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Imagine my surprise when your IP address tracked to the NASA Rocket Scientist Center in Florida...

Calm down FFS.
                        I f your talking to me then my computer is being targeted by the people who want to remove all foil from the earth so I can no longer line my ceiling and hats with it.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

After this conversation I wish your mom was.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

tell me...c'mon smart ass... I bet you have no idea at all.
                            There must be a thread on it in the picture forum here...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

I can.

Those TV appearances are often interesting, as the bands are on for only a few tunes, which allows them to give all they got,
                              especially the singer.
                              Dave in particular will have to be fucking ready too, keep the pace and avoid flaws as most TV viewers won't be fans... And avoid yelling "I forgot the fucking words", for the same reason.
                              If they play "Panama" I hope that just for once he'll sing "Full blast and top down" instead of "full top and top down..."
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                                A. Who cares
                                B. He's been on a slew of ridiculous shows himself. High time he just shuts the fuck up.
                                I thought that he meant what Haggis has to say on the Ellen show...unhhuhunnhhu..uh.huh

about how great it is touring in 2015 with the best of both worlds VH
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-20-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...