Show him a photo of me, Ally...
    One pic coming up.

I do love the one of you on the amps. but I lost that one
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That's a pic of me with my sister, asshole...

I'll bet your fat ugly wife thinks I'm better looking than your illiterate ass...

LMFFEAO!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
        You don't make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so fuckin retarded dude.
        I asked some questions. You just got mad at no reason. You do that so much on these message boards. You just snap. GET SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT bro. You are always snapping at people.
        How about you jumping on my ass that night when we were getting attacked by the people Flappo pissed off? Started railing on me on why I wasn't fixinf it while I was trying to take care of my forum. Started lecturing on me that I should take care of main. I'm not a main mod.

Not to mention that I told you to ignore and stop posting threads to the guy, you said, "ok Ally", and then continued. That says genius right there.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

You look like a punk.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            How about you jumping on my ass that night when we were getting attacked by the people Flappo pissed off? Started railing on me on why I wasn't fixinf it while I was trying to take care of my forum. Started lecturing on me that I should take care of main. I'm not a main mod.

Not to mention that I told you to ignore and stop posting threads to the guy, you said, "ok Ally", and then continued. That says genius right there.
            I never jumped on your ass ally. The night that the board was being
            flooded? right? I was defending this board and telling whoever was flooding it was stupid.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Let's see a pic of your stupid ass...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

OMG. And I would have that PM session too if I didn't have to clean out my inbox the other week.

Yeah, you were making threads telling the guy he was stupid, but you were also PMing me asking why I wasn't fixing it, where were the other mods, andsaying you understood me when I told you not to give that guy the attention in the threads you were making.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

My wife just took a look at your picture and she says you have a face of an idiot. Thats what they say in Naples Italy about people that are idiots. Elvis face it you are an idiot in life.

She also says that you looklike Beavis and Butthead with those teeth sticking out.

The funny thing about this whole thing is In real life people have told me that I looklike ELVIS. LOL

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

My wife just took a look at your picture and she says you have a face of an idiot. Thats what they say in Naples Italy about people that are idiots. Elvis face it you are an idiot in life.
                    what do you do for a living?

She also says that you looklike Beavis and Butthead with those teeth sticking out.

They're not sticking out. He's smiling.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thefive

This is what I am talking about.

This is exactly what I am talking about. About mods bashing Die Hard Roth fans. Getting into arguments with them. The reason is because they are Van Hagar fans. Why should us Die Hard Roth fans have to go through this shit on a David Lee Roth site?

Comment

• thefive

There are many many of us Die Hard Roth fans that feel this way about some of you mods.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

There are many many of us Die Hard Roth fans that feel this way about some of you mods.
                          name names
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Re: This is what I am talking about.

This is exactly what I am talking about. About mods bashing Die Hard Roth fans. Getting into arguments with them. The reason is because they are Van Hagar fans. Why should us Die Hard Roth fans have to go through this shit on a David Lee Roth site?
                            So everybody who doesn't like you is a Van Hagar fan?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Van Hagar fans ???

Post a pic of your fat wife...

Comment

• thefive

I got so many pms from Die Hard Roth fans telling me this. And telling me that I have balls and courage to post my feelings aobut this topic.

Comment

Working...