X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    90% of Canadians live along the border. It makes them feel safe to look out their windows and see the KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD right next door!
    We were...right up until Ubama pissed the country down the toilet. But that's just what the liberals want, and they got just what they wanted. Now we got a country full of privileged kids running around saying America is more dangerous to world safety than ISIL - mainly because they believe the beheading videos are make believe and think the dead fuckers are living in Happy Land and are enjoying themselves. And these kids will tell you that they hate anybody who makes money. Except for their parents who provide the living they enjoy by sucking the corporate cock!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      One Canadian date? Its Toronto so it doesn't really count as Canadian.

They don't want to cross the border? Too much of a hassle?
      Maybe its the recent drop in the Canadian dollar?
      Two Canadian dates...London. Still Ontario so it doesn't count. We're building a brand new fucking stadium....
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        We're building a brand new fucking stadium....
        Out of what? Ice?

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
          Out of what? Ice?
          Or frozen homeless people.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Why the fuck would anybody in their right mind live in Winnipeg? That place is worse than Regina and this place is a shithole...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Again, with the language.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Or frozen homeless people.
                That's not fucking funny...

But this is:

God Created Canada:

On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."*God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."*"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"*"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

That place is worse than Vagina and this place is a shithole...
                  I thought you preferred vagina, Angel?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

But this is:

God Created Canada:

On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."*God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."*"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"*"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."
                    Too many words...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

But this is:

God Created Canada:

I like the Rodney Dangerfield line better

"Canada, some people decided to get together and form a country...and nobody bothered to show up."

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Out of what? Ice?
                        They have an abundance of it because the climate is getting hotter.

See, the planet is getting hot as shit. And the weather is getting colder, as a consequence. "Weather and climate are separate!!" So at some point the Earth will be a giant snow cone but the weather will be so hot that we can ski down the fuckin slopes naked.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          They have an abundance of it because the climate is getting hotter.

See, the planet is getting hot as shit. And the weather is getting colder, as a consequence. "Weather and climate are separate!!" So at some point the Earth will be a giant snow cone but the weather will be so hot that we can ski down the fuckin slopes naked.
                          Actually, we DON'T have an abundance because the fucking glaciers are melting at astonishing rates. We do get more snow than we used to. It used to be too fucking cold for snow but not lately. Just got 1/2 foot today...and we were skiing naked in the 70's...

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I thought you preferred vagina, Angel?
                            Well...Mick Jagger did call it the city that rhymes with fun...:p

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

The Robin Williams line is better...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Actually, we DON'T have an abundance because the fucking glaciers are melting at astonishing rates. We do get more snow than we used to. It used to be too fucking cold for snow but not lately. Just got 1/2 foot today...and we were skiing naked in the 70's...
                                Too cold for snow? Really?

This is what I'm talking about. No offense to Angel, but it's too cold to snow? I can create snow all day long, so long as it's 36 or colder. So it's too cold on the planet for snow, but it's too goddamn hot at the same time?

I have no idea how we got on this topic - I blame myself - but seriously, the planet just got so hot that there is more snow coming down than in recent record? Are you shitting me? It's so hot that the climate has self corrected by dumping more snow? The East Coast of the US has been basically paralyzed by the snow and it's hotter? Hell yes Global Warming rules!! Because the hotter it gets then the colder it gets and eventually the planet will reach a sort of equilibrium.

Comment

Working...