Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

red rocks will be sold out soon...I didn't like the tickets...maybe I will try stub hub
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      ok...keep telling yourself that. People are starved for real music. Van Halen is that despite the warts we see.
      Keep lying to yourself. Go to all the different brokerage sites. That's where you'll find most of the "sold" tickets.

You're not much for reality, are you Flamma? But hey, you do live in Canada, so that's to be expected.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

red rocks will be sold out soon...I didn't like the tickets...maybe I will try stub hub
        Ha ha! There you go! Go buy them from the broker that really bought the tickets. Oh, wait, that's just a fan that bought them first thing this morning, and just discovered he has a conflict on that date, and can't go now.

Good Lord...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Maybe I'll meet you at Red Rocks Flamma. We can pull a train on Kristy!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Hahahaha!! Go pay the ticket brokers that actually bought the tickets. And keep in mind that the band ain't seeing one penny of the extra money you're paying above face value.

What you should do is wait until a few days before the show and then check the resale sites. You'll be surprised how many of those high dollar tickets are still up for sale but at lower prices.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Ha ha! There you go! Go buy them from the broker that really bought the tickets. Oh, wait, that's just a fan that bought them first thing this morning, and just discovered he has a conflict on that date, and can't go now.

Good Lord...
              Oh I know the brokers are out in full force...the tickets were ok. I want better is all
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Local radio station is giving away a pair every time you hear a VH song and are caller #26..Raleigh or Charlotte show.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

IF I do wind up going, I'll just wait until a couple days before the show and then buy covered seating tickets for not much above face value.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    Local radio station is giving away a pair every time you hear a VH song and are caller #26..Raleigh or Charlotte show.
                    my buddy already won a pair of tickets on the radio here in the desert
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      my buddy already won a pair of tickets on the radio here in the desert
                      Sell 'em to Flamma! 900 bucks each!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Me donnie and phil are hitting up charlotte , I opened the vandy vault. I got hooker, blow money and some money for other less essential stuff.
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Hahahaha!! Go pay the ticket brokers that actually bought the tickets. And keep in mind that the band ain't seeing one penny of the extra money you're paying above face value.

What you should do is wait until a few days before the show and then check the resale sites. You'll be surprised how many of those high dollar tickets are still up for sale but at lower prices.
                          I went to a couple of shows...row 11 or something at regular (inflated) prices...not the VIP pricing on the last tour
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Me donnie and phil are hitting up charlotte , I opened the vandy vault. I got hooker, blow money and some money for other less essential stuff.
                            I will alert the authorities and send out a group message to all the hookers I know! They ain't cheap but quality poontang never is.

What we need is for Von to drive the Halen Buggy down for the show. We'll tie a big ass Rebel Flag to it and tear ass all over Charlotte before the show. If we show up in the Buggy, and with plenty of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for Wolfie, I guarandamntee you we will be backstage!

Now...we need some cool jumpsuits so we'll all be matching. Kinda like Sammy's old red and black one but gayer. I got it!! We'll all show up wearing Ric Flair robes!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I went to a couple of shows...row 11 or something at regular (inflated) prices...not the VIP pricing on the last tour
                              I can't remember who it was, somebody here, but one of the guys went to at least one show and bought tickets not long before the show. And he paid not much above face value and he's standing next to the people who paid 800 bucks a pop. Of course, he didn't get the sound check and the bag of trinkets, but he had awesome tickets.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                I will alert the authorities and send out a group message to all the hookers I know! They ain't cheap but quality poontang never is.

What we need is for Von to drive the Halen Buggy down for the show. We'll tie a big ass Rebel Flag to it and tear ass all over Charlotte before the show. If we show up in the Buggy, and with plenty of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for Wolfie, I guarandamntee you we will be backstage!

Now...we need some cool jumpsuits so we'll all be matching. Kinda like Sammy's old red and black one but gayer. I got it!! We'll all show up wearing Ric Flair robes!!
                                I was planning on getting hammered and they not letting us in
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...