Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It looks like there's a shit load of unsold seats in Tampa. Like a majority of the tickets. And of course lawn seats 18 dollars with $17+ in fees. What the fuck is that?

I think this one will go long I'm not ready to buy yet... last time in Tampa I bought face value seats a week before the show 11th row from TM. They removed some bullshit from the stage and it opened up awesome tickets.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say "FUCK YOU TICKET BROKERS AND EVERYONE ELSE MAKIN A BUCK YOU DID NOTHING TO ADD TO THE VALUE OF THE EVENT".

People selling lawn seats for $60. Fuck you. Fuck your whole stupid family too... assholes.

I had to buy tickets to Rush off a re-sale site because I thought I would be out of town during the concert and plans changed. Why does some shitheel deserve any money for me to see Rush? My relationship is with Rush, not some scumbag piece of shit middleman.

Happy Monday everyone!
    gnaw on it

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      It looks like there's a shit load of unsold seats in Tampa. Like a majority of the tickets. And of course lawn seats 18 dollars with $17+ in fees. What the fuck is that?
      I'm getting lawn tickets for both Florida shows.. Cheap and easy for people to meet up.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        I'm getting lawn tickets for both Florida shows.. Cheap and easy for people to meet up.
        My only concern is the rain. It's always the rain. I've been pretty lucky though. Yeah this is a show you'd like to take in from the lawn chillin, smokin, just watching Ed be Ed. But the rain...
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Just wondering after watching the fight on Periscope, and assuming VH has the same rules regarding filming, that's gonna change show night here, huh?
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            My only concern is the rain. It's always the rain. I've been pretty lucky though. Yeah this is a show you'd like to take in from the lawn chillin, smokin, just watching Ed be Ed. But the rain...
            Yeah, there's that but it's late enough in the year that I'm not too worried about it... If it's not terrible I'll wear a poncho. If it's raining sideways I'll just skip it and be out $30.. No biggie.
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Just wondering after watching the fight on Periscope, and assuming VH has the same rules regarding filming, that's gonna change show night here, huh?
              Never heard of it so I looked it up.. Hmmm, I can see that being a game changer for sure.. Very cool! Was the video spotty?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                Never heard of it so I looked it up.. Hmmm, I can see that being a game changer for sure.. Very cool! Was the video spotty?
                Well, the dunce that was showing it had it sideways and from about 10 feet away, but if done right, it's fine....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Two more dates....

2nd VAN HALEN concerts have been added at @NikonJBT in NY 8/15 & @HollywoodBowl in LA 10/4! Tix on sale 5/18 at 10a http://t.co/3NjJqodVvO— Van Halen (@VanHalen) May 12, 2015

Comment

• Monkeeman
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2012

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Thanks to @jimdunlopusa for my kickass new Kings picks for the upcoming #VanHalen tour! 👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/q0ln7RrhTJ— Wolf Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) June 12, 2015

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I think we have a name for the tour!

DAVE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND TOUR 2015.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

New date announced.....

Van Halen will be performing Sept. 18th or 19th at the Music Midtown Festival in Atlanta Georgia! Tickets go on sale at musicmidtown.com this Saturday at 10AM EST.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Rehearsing and stuff. #VanHalen pic.twitter.com/Wj7cGWH1wn— Wolf Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) June 24, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Looks like they've got the stage set up, back at The Forum ??

There's nothing scheduled there until July 11th....

Comment

• David'sPeeBroth
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Mar 2015

Comment

Working...