VIP Ticket ideas ??? Any soundcheck Meet&greets ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You do realize that was a lie...

I am sure there is more music from DLR around the time of the 1996 insanities and I am sure in the early 2000s' DLR and the band jammed and wrote some thing in private

All that we hate each other and my lawyers call eds lawyers once a year was perhaps somewhat true but I believe DLR and VH music has had a lot more contact than we know about.

I am also sure ED has noodled 9 cans worth of stuff since 1986 one can perhaps usable.

So yeah 10 cans 2 usable..why not..? One w DLR one of lyric less frettings.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

You get to meet the dog, and are guaranteed a seat in the first 30 rows.

$1500.00
      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Backstage isn't all it's cracked up to be.
        This I can confirm. A small retail-style beverage fridge, and there may have been a sandwich tray. But then that was the night where the band got on the bus after the show, and Dave got into an Astro van taxicab, presumably back to the hotel. The lean years, I guess.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by GETREADYYYYY
          Any info on vip this tour ..
          1) sound check
          2) at least a Wolfie meet and greet . Quite sure the rest won't
          3) cost on tix .. Other than ticketmaster premium

Anybody got a password yet ?
          Based upon #2, you haven't been here long, have you?
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• GETREADYYYYY
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by bantonelli

Based upon #2, you haven't been here long, have you?
            #2 is only to get a few unknown Roth isms he might of mentioned to wolf and the slight chance he would be walking around to get to talk to him . Being back there last 2 tours he was on complete opposite side of venue locker room with his dog and needed a separate pass to get to him . "This Ain't my First Rodeo " however with a outdoor venue show it might be easier the way it's set up .

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

The first shock I had backstage was yeah it is a party sometimes but PEOPLE ARE WORKING!!! hit me right between the eyes...however,, under the stage or the after party at the hotel seemed to be how people visualize backstage, it is people getting their jobs done for the most part.

How come the band won't talk to me well I don't know maybe because they have to go to work soon and need a shower and a bit of chow and to line up their business plan for the day.

You can get some cool swag and a pic or two if you are lucky I guess.

Comment

• K9zeus
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Mar 2015

It's amazing how I'm looking at Stubhub and these other ticket sites, they're selling tickets before they go on sale for major money. They haven't posted any meet and greet packages as of yet.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  and have some drinks with other fans, etc.,etc.
                  If I wanted drinks with other fans, I'd just hang out in the parking lot before the show. Or during the show.

Although I wish it was like the clip of that Texas Jam 78' show, in which people brought their own beer, weed and any other drug they could sneak into the stadium.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

$200 or less is my limit since I've got a good job. I'm making lots of money. I look good...eh that's a stretch, but I'm funny and wield a decent sized cock. LOL

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Seems like all these outdoor venues this time around will showcase VH and DLR much better and will attract a diff crowd than was at the closed confined arenas perhaps less of a chance of the yuppy covered and safe crowd ROKERS by casual fan suburban fans,, and a more outdoors type of fan.

This is a good idea and attracts a different section of society and removes what was at the last show tours.

New Ideas

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

The lower the tickets prices, the rowdier the crowd gets. Which is a good thing.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

And what is with all the Eddie fans just sitting or standing their like pricks with ears, not doing anything.

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            That ain't a stage. That's a fuckin city!!
                            Looks like Detroit after the apocalypse! Or the Great Recession.
                            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              Seems like all these outdoor venues this time around will showcase VH and DLR much better and will attract a diff crowd than was at the closed confined arenas perhaps less of a chance of the yuppy covered and safe crowd ROKERS by casual fan suburban fans,, and a more outdoors type of fan.

This is a good idea and attracts a different section of society and removes what was at the last show tours.

New Ideas
                              Not really a new idea.

Dave has played Blossom solo. I've seen him every time he's played there. The crowd was no different, and looking back from the pavilion all you see is faces and arms all the way up the hill.

Now that pavilion seats are over $100, it may be a different crowd. You know, the kind that leaves the house at 7 for an 8 pm show and complain that they miss most of the show because they were sitting in traffic.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Not really a new idea.

Dave has played Blossom solo. I've seen him every time he's played there. The crowd was no different, and looking back from the pavilion all you see is faces and arms all the way up the hill.

Now that pavilion seats are over $100, it may be a different crowd. You know, the kind that leaves the house at 7 for an 8 pm show and complain that they miss most of the show because they were sitting in traffic.
                                Good Post.

Seating I have checked is still Vh'ish way up front 1400$ so yeah the richy rich will be there to but Outdoors seems to invigorate people and bands also perhaps more that a roofed assembly of people. I am not that spendy anymore less money to burn at this point in my existence.

$57.00 for lawn seats right now....at the cricket wireless in Bonner Springs just outside KC city limits...not as glam as the downtown arena with all it's after show bar scene.

I will be in the lawn area closer to the booze and real close to the bathrooms as a result of the closeness to the booze..lol.

Roth On!

Comment

Working...