• Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    About his gayness ??
    Dave is not on drugs.

He just turned into a pathetic fucking idiot. Which he chose to do.

Don't blame Dave's mistakes or choices on drugs.

But I have always said Dave's only real problem is his massive ego, however misguided.

His ego makes him blind and deaf.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

He's wired on on the Kimmel performance, no doubt in my mind...

Some of us are familiar with what that looks like...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

No he's not. It's just his exaggerated "enthusiasm" which is just his phoniness.

He puts on this aura of ridiculous enthusiasm, and it comes off as ridiculously fake.

Thus, back to his ego. Dave believes that we believe he really is THAT excited.

He exaggerates. And in doing so he makes an absolute fool of himself.

He tries way too hard to be "Diamond Dave"...rather than just let "Diamond Dave" be a thing of the past. Diamond Dave disappeared around 1992.

He's faking it all...very unsuccessfully.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Yeah all that stuff or it's the toot
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            He tries way too hard to be "Diamond Dave"...rather than just let "Diamond Dave" be a thing of the past. Diamond Dave disappeared around 1992.

I didnt see any faking on the 2007-08 tour. I was there at several concerts and could see honest joy in his eyes.

Just a guy who was genuinely glad to be back in a band that he was at least 50% responsible for making into a legendary force of nature.

Go watch any of the YouTube footage and then tell me he's faking the enthusiasm from those '07-'08 shows.
            Last edited by TJMKID; 04-07-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
              I didnt see any faking on the 2007-08 tour. Just a guy who was genuinely glad to be back in a band that he was at least 50% responsible for making a legendary force of nature.

Go watch any of the YouTube footage and then tell me he's faking the enthusiasm from those shows.
              I'm talking about NOW....Einstein.

I realize you might be a little slow.....but try to pay attention. Okay?

Comment

• TJMKID
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

I'm talking about NOW....Einstein.

I realize you might be a little slow.....but try to pay attention. Okay?
                Dave needs to launch a reverse spin-kick on your faggoty face. Shatter your cocksucking jaw and make ewe swallow some bloody teeth.

Might do you a world of good, bub.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                  Dave needs to launch a reverse spin-kick on your faggoty face. Shatter your cocksucking jaw and make ewe swallow some bloody teeth.

Might do you a world of good, bub.

I'm heart broken.

What a brilliant reply. Please see my previous reply.

Why don't you stop making excuses for Dave? Or at least, don't try and minimize the opinions of others (which seems to be just about everybody) that Dave has become a joke.

And he chose to become a joke. And that he refuses to wake up and stop being a joke.

Dave has no excuse. He is a willing victim of his own massive fucking ego.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

No he's not. It's just his exaggerated "enthusiasm" which is just his phoniness.

He puts on this aura of ridiculous enthusiasm, and it comes off as ridiculously fake.

Thus, back to his ego. Dave believes that we believe he really is THAT excited.

He exaggerates. And in doing so he makes an absolute fool of himself.

Did he tell you all of that crap ??

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Did he tell you all of that crap ??

Another brilliant post by Elvis.

I'm just thankful you didn't tell us about Jesus Christ and any of your other fictitious ramblings.

As much as Sesh is a brain dead idiot who can't post anything without finding it on Google first...you aren't far behind his impressive stature.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've always assumed you worked in a grocery store or similar because you usually turn up on Mondays and Tuesdays unhappy and belligerently throwing abuse around.

I could be wrong though and you are a nuclear physicist who always pulls the weekend shift at the Large Hadron Collider.

I'll need to go and Google their shift rotas...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I've always assumed you worked in a grocery store or similar because you usually turn up on Mondays and Tuesdays unhappy and belligerently throwing abuse around.

I could be wrong though and you are a nuclear physicist who always pulls the weekend shift at the Large Hadron Collider.

I'll need to go and Google their shift rotas...
                          I make a lot of money and work about 3 hours a day.

I'm sorry to ruin your hopes.....you pathetic drunken idiot.

But I don't blame your pathetic response....you can't Google your answer

And thus my point proven.

But don't feel bad....your amazing ignorance on every topic is a source of great amusement.

You are quite possible the biggest idiot in the internet. Unable to make any reply if you can't find the answer on Google.

Be proud of your accomplishments nonetheless.

Set your sights on besting Elvis. Something you might stand at least a small chance at achieving.

Aim high.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Or according to BBC news the Large HARDON collider

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

How lucky are we as a group, The roth army has attracted the top percentage of earners in each of their countries.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                I know you have something better to do than invade another thread with your degrading philosophy of the current state of DLR.

and take Donnie and Warf and ZZa and Vonny with you . I bet there is some wood needs stacking and other such duties.
                                Hahahaha - nah I think we'll stay. Pass the Cabo Wabo - Mas Tequila!
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...