X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
    How lucky are we as a group, The roth army has attracted the top percentage of earners in each of their countries.
    It is an amazing coincidence.

All our posters also have amazing large penises even the ladies.

Well that's what it says on Google anyway.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

I can safely say I have never bragged about my large hardon collider
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        I can safely say I have never bragged about my large hardon collider
        Well now you can. Sesh said we all have giant dingalings so get yer pants down and let em swing!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Hahahaha - nah I think we'll stay. Pass the Cabo Wabo - Mas Tequila!
          1. Fuck Off Douche Nozzle

2. Suck It.

3.There is a web site just for you, but it is all about Samuel I am sure you are already a member. ( you could have fun there)

4.About 10 % of TD is somewhat sketchy. Your boy Spams would overdub it if it was his job as singer, into a studio CD and you would love it. That's awesome dude!
          a. (re:10%) That to me is a phenomenal achievement and worthy of my dollars and accolades.

5. I want you to stand next to perhaps the worlds greatest guitarist and be the singer every day for the last 7 years of/and the touring (I won't even make you part of the first 10 years of Vh)... SUPER EASY!! now tell me what you would do to make sure, you held up to your obligations to be a the leader of the show. I bet you wouldn't last 3 seconds attempting to fill roths shoes.

6.Attempting to keep this site active by dissing the reason for the site was played out years ago it's been done to death around here. You homos need to lay off the ..shhhh we are the secret part of VH nobody knows about...no really we are van halens advertising team.....we diss roth it get people interested.....shhhhh....we are a club.....

7. (see #1.)

could be the greatest post in the history of the 7 internets!!!
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

You need peters bro swinging dingaling in that post mate

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Well now you can. Sesh said we all have giant dingalings so get yer pants down and let em swing![ATTACH=CONFIG]12746[/ATTACH]
              Attached Files
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

( top secret post shhhhh... hey some other people here who aren't using this site as a suburban Frisbee golf / gay sex hangout.. have you noticed most of the homos on this site no longer pm each other for the gay sex they just cyber each other in the forums all day long)

It's starting to scare me .......

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  ( top secret post shhhhh... hey some other people here who aren't using this site as a suburban Frisbee golf / gay sex hangout.. have you noticed most of the homos on this site no longer pm each other for the gay sex they just cyber each other in the forums all day long)

Really?

This is great news I've been hoping to try and attract the lucrative 'Pink Posters' to the site for ages.

Apparently they are fun and fab and don't shout abuse at people all day long for having slightly different opinions.

I should set up a new forum for them...name suggestions please.
                  'Not Everybody Wants Some'?
                  'Taint Talkin' 'bout Love'?
                  'Somebody Get Me a Proctologist'

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

wait, we have frisbee golf here?
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Bottoms up ?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

you need one of these lil hippo.jpg

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          Set your sights on besting Elvis. Something you might stand at least a small chance at achieving.

Aim high.
                          B U L L S H I T !!

All he can do is ban me...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Really?

This is great news I've been hoping to try and attract the lucrative 'Pink Posters' to the site for ages.

Apparently they are fun and fab and don't shout abuse at people all day long for having slightly different opinions.

Hahahahaha...

You're drunk...

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

I would like to clarify something though... I am not asking if Dave is on drugs, I am questioning if he is on a lot of hard drugs lol
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Really?

DO IT!! Dilute the site even further than you have add another womens only forum that's forward thinking, my man separate the species into groups and cater to their individual needs.

Really has worked around here I have never viewed it the "Ladies Only Forum"( sub heading: because were aren't here for Roth/Van Halen we are here for womenz RIYTZ! because they scare me especially ones from Europe) but let me guess...in that secret ladies room you made... Donnie umm Warf and Von etc.... talk about penises all day///am I close..?

Seat Down !!!

Nothing even close to segregation there...I mean if your a thinking progressive .. human.

P.S. I do know a hetero friend of mine who runs a successful bar who once said after a particularly rough neck Friday night... I am going to turn this place into a gay bar/ They don't fight, they all have money, buy expensive pretentious high profit fruit drinks, don't run tabs... and they smell nice...lol
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-07-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...