Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

My only issue with the recent Tokyo Dome is that it was lazy.

It would have been more work sure to listen to all of the tapes...or maybe just ask us what were the best songs or shows...save them the trouble.

If they released epically mastered versions of US Festival, Oakland, and something from the 1979 tour, Sammy and others would have a field day with that as well...criticizing the relevance of the band releasing long past material, etc.

It seems to me that Dave is just trying too hard to be heard in the live mix singing in the register he is fixated on. Its an easy fix.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      It would have been more work sure to listen to all of the tapes...or maybe just ask us what were the best songs or shows...save them the trouble.
      Best post about the live album I've read so far.....

Comment

• marty d.
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Ok, so you want me to pretend that I was the one who told you to go to another board and that I posted about how much money "we've" paid? You do realize who responded to your post, right?

Keep reaching for that brass ring, sport. Some day your fingers might even graze it...
        Donniep, i stand corrected , my sincere apologies sir! frying dutchman go fuck yourself.. Man when you hit middle age,the old eyes are the first to go..
        i'm gonna put my red rocker dunce cap and go sit in corner for a bit for cussing out wrong person. it's hell getting old probably like the bacteria in ol sammys
        stupid fucking goatee

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by marty d.
          Donniep, i stand corrected , my sincere apologies sir! frying dutchman go fuck yourself.. Man when you hit middle age,the old eyes are the first to go..
          i'm gonna put my red rocker dunce cap and go sit in corner for a bit for cussing out wrong person. it's hell getting old probably like the bacteria in ol sammys
          stupid fucking goatee
          Don't apologize - yelling at the wrong person is part of the fun!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
            Why is Baby's On Fire even allowed on this site? Jesus, I may be the laugingstock of Rotharmy, but no one can deny I'm fan of Van Halen and David Lee Roth. Can't say the same about Baby's On Fire. Hell his username is a fucking Spammy TampaxSucker Summer's Eve Douche song.
            It's a DLR song off ALAE......you fucking idiot.

My God...I don't even need to skewer this clown He does it for me.

The best part is....I never had any idea that it was also a Sammy Hagar song title...This idiot is the guy who knows it's a Sammy song title but not DLR.

Once again...you fucking idiot.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              This idiot is the guy who knows it's a Sammy song title but not DLR.

Once again...you fucking idiot.
              The really funny thing is he thinks he's writer material...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by marty d.
                Man when you hit middle age,the old eyes are the first to go..
                Well, I'm quite a bit older than you with better than 20/20 vision...

That's how I read you're illiterate posts so well...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  Old habits dying hard, eh?
                  28257? talk to me at 10 rep units

nutswing.gif
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    28257? talk to me at 10 rep units
                    Yeah, I'm thinking those were doled out 2 or 3 at a time back in the BMG days. Now they are more rightly earned... and oh so satisfying.

Comment

• marty d.
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                      Yeah, I'm thinking those were doled out 2 or 3 at a time back in the BMG days. Now they are more rightly earned... and oh so satisfying.
                      hell yeah! thanks for the reminder i'm a newbie

Comment

• marty d.
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2012

i'm 28559, and proud of it

Comment

• marty d.
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • May 2012

thanks elvis, out here in Oklahoma our grammar needs a little work. The crux of the matter comes from the heart though!

Comment

• Jetstream
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2011

Fuck Sam... he never did music with the brothers which remotely recalled Van Halen which therefore his judgment is not even a viable comparison to make a comment!
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jul 2007

Funny..."What the f$%k are these guys THINKING??" is exactly what I said back in 2004 when they gave us "Up for Breakfast" and a shit excuse for a tour. San Diego show was a fucking disaster.

You know, I don't have a problem with Hagar really, except when it involves Van Halen. Wabos, Chickefoot, whatever that country/beach bum thing was he was trying to do for a while..meh, take him or leave him. Then he opens his fucking mouth.

Quite obvious that this guy doesn't have shit else to talk about right now except the stadium tour he AIN'T on and the band he's NOT a member of. Mike was probably hanging out and once it was 100% certain he wasn't getting a call (in his mind, I mean - I think with the Halens there was no decision to be made) he figured, what the hell, I just want to play...besides, I'm not selling any hot sauce (which actually ain't half bad, but I digress...)...

I applaud Dave and the Boys for (so far) taking the high road, but I'd love, just ONCE, for Dave to roast his ass in public and be done with it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think just ignoring Hagar is the best option. Plus the more they do it the more it seems to piss him off.

Comment

Working...