Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Or maybe Dave just needs to smoke a fuckin' joint.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Get that man some Thai stick & JD....STAT!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Don't forget a gaggle of Tai hookers. They might coax out a big elk in mating season holler out of Dave. Come on baby bottom's up! Bop bozy bozy bop de bop.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Never was
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2012

He displays classic Parkinsons symptoms for over a decade beyond the hand tremor.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            We've talked about Parkinson's for a few years now, but didn't give it much thought....

So I re-watched this video, turned off the sound, and just watched Dave's hands.....

And I'm no expert, but that's really interesting....
            All this physical body activity has become much more prevalent and pronounced with Dave in recent years... I first took notice back when he did an interview with his sister for her lullaby music business release.

I'm not referring to Dave's stage antics/routine when he's performing. Mostly when he's doing interviews or filmed chats.

I really don't think cocaine or stimulant usage today is a factor... You can go back and watch video of old interviews when there's little doubt that the party days were in full swing. Like some of the Late Show interviews with Joan Rivers and others... Dave was hyper but could sit in a chair and converse without his body convulsing all over the place. He can hardly keep his ass planted in the chair talking into a radio microphone on these clips...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Dave was hyper but could sit in a chair and converse without his body convulsing all over the place. He can hardly keep his ass planted in the chair talking into a radio microphone on these clips...
              Maybe he has worms?
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

And some people here were all over me when I mentioned Parkinson's in previous years...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I think Dave is just being his hyper self. He's older but still has the shit eating grin and ants in his pants.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    Maybe he has worms?
                    Maybe he picked something up in the Amazon that he never got rid of.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      All this physical body activity has become much more prevalent and pronounced with Dave in recent years... I first took notice back when he did an interview with his sister for her lullaby music business release.

I'm not referring to Dave's stage antics/routine when he's performing. Mostly when he's doing interviews or filmed chats.

I really don't think cocaine or stimulant usage today is a factor... You can go back and watch video of old interviews when there's little doubt that the party days were in full swing. Like some of the Late Show interviews with Joan Rivers and others... Dave was hyper but could sit in a chair and converse without his body convulsing all over the place. He can hardly keep his ass planted in the chair talking into a radio microphone on these clips...
                      Maybe Dave is just sober. In the old days he was doing interviews in bed hung over.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

If ya think about it, he's not always like this. Is there any video to the Joe Rogan pod cast? If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was fast asleep while that Joe guy was yammering on about mixed-martial arts. Oddly enough, a subject I would've thought Dave would be all over. He was rather tame then, no?
                        Last edited by DLR Bridge; 04-19-2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

We'll see when he rolls out the next Roth Show episode...
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            It's nothing more than aging hyperactive, sleaze cheese that's past it's sell date.
                            Sadly I agree. After the 12 tour I figured the bullshit dance floor and hand bullshit Vegas act and on and on other bullshit was just a faze. That's not even taking into consideration the bad singing. It wasn't a faze. He is back with all the bullshit again. I will always love the guy for being himself but the last few years he has been a parody of the guy he was. I think he just got old. If it's just pure laziness that's his fault and he deserves the slamming he has taken the last few years. This live album is a joke overall. Can't believe he thinks that show was worth putting out. Considering what seems like a ton of shows too choose from. Lazy and fucked !! The way Dave has acted as Van Halen's singer the last few years is sad. And that's the bad singing aside !! That might be part of his personality but he seemed too keep that stuff for his solo act. I wish him well on this tour and hope the fuck he fixes his voice but I'm kind of done with Van Halen in this day & age. If they do a new album in the next year or so and it's good great. I'm first in line !! But I think they should go away very soon though. A kick ass party band (song wise) shouldn't be up there doing it at 70. Bring Hag back for that shit !!! Van Halen news about releasing albums and touring should be exciting. It's not anymore. Not too me anyways. I think I'm not alone.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                              Van Halen news about releasing albums and touring should be exciting. It's not anymore. Not too me anyways. I think I'm not alone.
                              I couldn't agree more. I can't believe I'm not excited about the tour.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                                I couldn't agree more. I can't believe I'm not excited about the tour.
                                Excitement about such things should be instinctive. If you have to start thinking about it or try to make yourself excited it's not exciting.

Comment

Working...