Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVH Rulz
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Well Fall Out Boy thinks Van Halen killed on Panama in rehearsals. Cool to see so many people excited to see them perform.
    Last edited by CVH Rulz; 05-17-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Don't like all this dancer shit....

@taylorswift13 hi I'm gonna be in the van halen performance then in section 117 after the first commercial so um come give me a hug yeah?— quinn (@lostintay) May 17, 2015
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

"Didn't you insult Harry styles at one point? Or was that me?" - David Lee Roth from Van Halen during rehearsals— 1DLiveUpdates (@1Dliveupdates) May 17, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Van Halen is sound-checking right now!! #billboardawards— Adam Anders (@AdamAnders) May 17, 2015

Comment

• CVH Rulz
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2005

Did you see the people on the sides of the stage on the clips? I think they are just people picked for that. Probably what the other chick is doing too. I could be wrong too.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
              Did you see the people on the sides of the stage on the clips? I think they are just people picked for that. Probably what the other chick is doing too. I could be wrong too.
              You're probably right....

Bush league stunt, a.k.a. Hagarita-level, although I'd bet that's a Billboard thingee not a VH thingee....

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2005

Dave just interviewed on the red carpet for E! Of course he spewed about 10,000 words in 2 minutes. Nothing I haven't heard before.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

bout halfway down the page DLR red carpet pics...some kind of...spaceman compression suit under the Clark Kent mild mannered international playboy threads..lol.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Onstage now !!!!

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2005

I'm not hating it. Lots of energy.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2005

Well, at least I can turn it off now. Sweet.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

That was decent...better than expected by Dave for sure....kudos to fuckin Taylor Swift for the MIGHTY Van Halen intro..and I dont have to watch anymore of this shit..

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

60 year old guys... that was damn good, and did this Van Halen fan proud!
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• TitanTopper
                                Groupie
                                • Mar 2012

Wolf must of eaten the awards...Wow, he's HUGE!!
                                "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

Working...