Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Much like what has been going on on this site lately that whole show was 20 different groups playing the same song with the same ass dropping twizznots looking like shit. Same beat same lyric different delivery clone acts.

One dude,(stood on stage spastically trying to keep up with his beat box record) was a almost finalist on some talent show that has never charted or had a record deal....now THAT is what the Billboard Music Chart Toppers is all about, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!

Bright spot, once again, Kelly Clarkson....she has my vote over all that other hooker country ass that was honored (cough cough).

Kanye looked like a monkey on a rock throwing fecal matter at the audience....as usual.

I made it thru my first award show in 10 years...hopefully I will never see another...Kids these days have no choices...the promotion machine only backs one thing and it isn't music.

VH and DLR were a smash hit. I don't get how you fair weather VH fans can stay around here day after day bashing Roth after watching that horror show of whatever the fuck that was.

Good job VH.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Oh and I forgot Dave was dressed like my old bathroom uh huh uh huhuhuh

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Kanye looked like a monkey on a rock throwing fecal matter at the audience....as usual.
        Best thing I'll probably ever read on this board --- outside of learning that Hagarita is dead from Ebola and his corpse is being burned on a pile of garbage to prevent viral spread.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I enjoyed it , plus no one got hurt.
          Did warf mention michael anthony yet
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            Taylor Swift called them the mighty Van Halen.

It was a nice nod but techinically she's incorrect because the mighty Van Halen includes Michael Anthony.

The performance was ok, I wasn't blown away. Dave was singing better by the size of a caterpillars dick...

Ed and Alex were fantastic as always...

I can't rate Wolf I have to re-watch the video to see if he was onstage...

The highlight for me was the stage and red VH logos...
            You're only saying all this because there is nothing free for you this time around.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID

1) Glad to see Taylor Swift call them "the Mighty" Van Halen. Damn, how did she get so hot all of a sudden?
              Would smash.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Cool performance. Dave is still away from his 2007-2008 self, but the whole thing sounded close to what you'd expect.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hmmm decent performance for a single song... glad it wasn't Jump.

Missed it on the TV due to a severe thunderstorm causing my Dish network to go out... thought they were supposed come on later in the show. I kept bouncing back and forth between this show and Wicked Tuna... geez what a bunch of crap music, lip-syncing and so called artists representing the music industry these days... WTF was that noise and fire crap at the end from Kanye West... the technical issues with his sound cutting out was a blessing...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

What the fuck is Wicked Tuna you old geezer!?

Comment

• fwacf
                      Roadie
                      • Jul 2004

MEAN STREETS! GOTTA PLAY MEAN STREETS!
                      So much better for Dave's vocals. Lets face it,getting old sucks!
                      When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Meh....it was better than Kimmel or Ellen, so I'll give them that.

Nice pyro...but didn't need the contrived "mosh pit" corral-thing in the back, where those people were obviously paid to jump up and down and throw up the "rock and roll" fingers.

I'm sure Nicki Minaj threw up a little in her mouth.

Scale of 1 to 10: 7
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          jennifer lopez, performance, jlo, nodding, billboard music awards, van halen, bbmas 2015 pic.twitter.com/iASd6nTW5o— Anuj Pandey (@qanuj) May 18, 2015
                          Such a talent vacuum she couldn't even nod in time.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Didn't watch it last night but I figured the onstage crowd would be there the whole show.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

I thought it was a good performance. No doubt that backstage human-props were part of the BMA's, and not something VH is going to be doing on tour.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Pretty cool stuff. If Dave carries on singing like this, I would pay to go see them. The band sounded great, the stage looked cool. Dave should keep the hat too.
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...