X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perrin29
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    Just found this. The chick should check out Dave's early 80s rants.
    That's the problem with the internet. Commenting on pop culture and entertainment and she obviously doesn't know anything beyond pop music and the Kardashians. Acting like she's uncovered some big story. It's the lyrics to the song dipshit...he ad-libbed the name. Jesus Christ.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      Pretty cool stuff. If Dave carries on singing like this, I would pay to go see them. The band sounded great, the stage looked cool. Dave should keep the hat too.
      You left out Wolf looked bloated. If you had said that I'd have to agree with you. I didn't think he looked that big before but he does now. It's time for Ed to threaten to take away his Playstation if he doesn't start losing weight.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• perrin29
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Really love it when Dave says --- "You know Roth means it, the other guy doesn't .... that's why it sold half as well"

Not only sold half as much --- but that was during the peak of the MTV era when Van Hagar vids got played in heavy rotation.
        That was great. My favorite line is "this hamburger don't need no helper!" Classic Dave. The Waboritas are going to lose their shit over those comments. I can see it now.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          You left out Wolf looked bloated. If you had said that I'd have to agree with you. I didn't think he looked that big before but he does now. It's time for Ed to threaten to take away his Playstation if he doesn't start losing weight.
          I'd hate to be labeled a fat shamer
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Carloscda
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2009

One thing is for damn sure... No One opens up a song like the Mighty Van Halen!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I don't know if this is the same interview on the red carpet, but whatev.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by perrin29
                That's the problem with the internet. Commenting on pop culture and entertainment and she obviously doesn't know anything beyond pop music and the Kardashians. Acting like she's uncovered some big story. It's the lyrics to the song dipshit...he ad-libbed the name. Jesus Christ.
                The internet is not the problem. Ignorance + vocal chords are the problem.
                With blogs and message boards its ignorance + fingers to type.
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

I'm starting to think someone suggested to Dave to wear something under the vest to hide the tat job. I mean who would wear UA under a suit vest......?
                  Wouldn't want to scare the teenie boppers.

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Dave has to quit the under handed comments about "the Van Halens".
                    Not very productive IMO

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Dave asked if he would ever sing Van Hagar lol

Always a great interview.

HA!!
                      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by private parts
                        Dave has to quit the under handed comments about "the Van Halens".
                        Not very productive IMO
                        Even if they're true?

The live album is the prime example....

They finished the ADKOT tour in June 2012, when EVH underwent the diverticulitis surgery....

They do 7 gigs in early 2013 up until July....

And then they (the VH's) do nothing for the next two years until they acquiesce and push out a live album (which I don't think is half as bad as a lot here do), when they could have easily commenced working on a new album.... Moreover, they even delegated the live album show selection to Dave !!

Not saying it's 100% the VH's fault, because we know by now Dave has his faults himself, but I definitely think when he specifically mentions "work ethic", THIS is what he's talking about....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

HD video....

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            I don't know if this is the same interview on the red carpet, but whatev.....
                            watch Dave check out her ass @1:33 - 1:34 LOL

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I hang the band inactivity a little more on Dave for the past couple of years. Ed gets Diverticulitis. Dave moves to other side of the globe and goes berzerk with tattoos and filming Roth Show episodes. I just think he didn't have it in him to sit tight in California and wait to find out if the band was ever going to go through the slow grind process of making another VH record. Can't blame him I s'pose. He was aggravated that 1984 took 9 months to make. ADKOT was in the works for close to 2 years.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I think this is probably the first bit of positive stuff on the Army for months certainly since the live cd surfaced .

Am gonna bask in the warmth of van halen knocking shit out of poor competition ,small victories
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...