• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Would you?
    The question is: "Should she?" too... She seems to have a soft spot for older men...

Her husband is 26 years older than she is. Dave is "too young" for her by 12 years.
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 05-20-2015, 10:37 AM.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I've never been one to give a rat's ass about sales. Amazes me how the debate of who's era, band or solo did how much more or less than who's band or solo era. It's not even the fact that there are many variables. All that matters is what is better to my ears. I could care less how much the bands I like with cult followings have sold. Not important. Knowing a decent listenable tune is. That being said, I will take Dave's worst selling CD, featuring a kick ass version of Stay While The Night Is Young over Hagar's best selling CD, which features a "song" called Dick In The Dirt" any day of the week.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        That just means the man knows proper etiquette and has good manners...
        LOL

More like he had his sunglasses in that hand and didn't want smudge them up on her sleazy leather dress...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          That just means the man knows proper etiquette and has good manners...
          And great hygiene.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Bunch of fucking faggits.

I'd fuck the shit out of Celine Dion. I'd love to hear her try to sing the Titanic song with my cock in her ass & her head violently banging against the headboard.

She'd walk funny & sing out of tune for a week.

At least.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Never was
              The Chickenfoot "gold" record is also misleading since 500k was sold to one customer Best Buy. Best Buy sold about 350k of those 500k for $0.49, that's right 49 pennies and it still took 2 plus years to clear inventory.

You also must differentiate major label and indy releases since the economics and metrics are totally different. Indy releases that sell 80k can be pretty profitable while on a label that is a disaster. It is becoming less significant as more and more of the deals are for distribution only. On a full label deal an artist might get about $1.10 per sale post recoupment but on an indy deal an artist can capture about $4 a sale. Now sales will be much smaller but it is a consideration to keep in mind why an artist may seem very happy to sell only 80k, its the underlying economics.
              And this description is a perfect explanation of how the DLR Band album in 1998 probably sold more copies to actual human beings than VDIII did.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                More like he had his sunglasses in that hand and didn't want smudge them up on her sleazy leather dress...
                You jel, hippie?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  You jel, hippie?
                  No, Ma'am... she's not that pretty.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    YFLM....62k
                    DLR Band 51k
                    Diamond Dave 11k
                    I dont think any Hagar album performed as poorly as these. Dave on his own was a hambuger that could not be helped, he's lucky to be back and his performances should consistently reflect his gratitude but they don't. He needs to earn the applause some are so eager to give him. That's all, get pissed at him, not at the people who point this out.
                    I said post up Hagar's post VH numbers, not DLR's.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      Bunch of fucking faggits.

I'd fuck the shit out of Celine Dion. I'd love to hear her try to sing the Titanic song with my cock in her ass & her head violently banging against the headboard.

She'd walk funny & sing out of tune for a week.

At least.
                      I gotta agree but not with the poop chute part. That's just nasty. I'm make her scream "Je me rends" while I did her doggy style.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I gotta agree but not with the poop chute part. That's just nasty. I'm make her scream "Je me rends" while I did her doggy style.
                        C-doggystyle!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

It is amazing to still have these pissy arguments over Roth vs Hagar. All things being equal in their heydays David Lee Roth was the man without a doubt. Anyone that says differently is either insane or holding a sheepish grudge. At this point in time, Hagar can probably still do all of his stuff vocally well whereas Dave struggles. Folks shouldn't take that as an opportunity to do revisionist history about Dave's value in Van Halen as opposed to Sambitch's.
                          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                            It is amazing to still have these pissy arguments over Roth vs Hagar.
                            If these stupid motherfuckers would quit coming here and trying to turn us into Hagar fans we wouldn't have the pissy arguments.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              I said post up Hagar's post VH numbers, not DLR's.
                              You didnt say please and I dont like bossy people. Hagar released a bunch more than Twitchy L. Roth and the numbers add up to more than what Dave moved, even counting that abysmal country album he attached himself to when he was grasping at any shred of relevence.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                                You didnt say please and I dont like bossy people. Hagar released a bunch more than Twitchy L. Roth and the numbers add up to more than what Dave moved, even counting that abysmal country album he attached himself to when he was grasping at any shred of relevence.
                                LOL classic backpedal.

Please go fuck yourself. Is that better?

Comment

Working...