With these Firsts TV apearences got me to thinking...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    Apparently, you are
    Umm that would be a NO!!

Yet someone else far away...

Comment

• Carloscda
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Let it go, both of you guys. Come on you two. Phil and Carl have been terrific posters fer years, and it busts my nuts to see ya guys fighting over what amounts to nothing.

Knock it off. We all have reasons for disagreement regarding this band, and life in general. Nothing that can not be settled over a couple pitchers of beer, and some bar food.

I mean it...be cool. It serves us all...
      I don't smoke nor drink, I'll just have a coke soda but I hear you...Cheers

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        I may be reading this wrong, I don't know.

But it sounded like you were saying that you'd love it if the Nuge "exploded" on you.

Exploded as in blew up not what your warped mind has envisioned pervert.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nigel
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

"Does it seem a little cold in here to you"? "What is there to do tonight"? 'Anything left in that bottle"?

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig
            I respectably disagree. Remember how hot Sophia Loren was? Fer me, I do NOT want to see what she looks like today, with a couple of dogs on a leash and supported by a walking stick. Yup, it is personalized, self contained vanity...on my part.

It is evidence of that "living in the 1970s/1980s" deal. I see nothing wrong with this, if it helps you deal with the harrow of daily existence. Shit, people kill each other in a mindless, continuing battle of sheer insanity, yet here we are debating the fact that some of us would prefer to back up and embrace a seemingly better time?

No, I did not just fall off of the fucking vegetable wagon. The 1950 Eisenhower years look great to some: superhighways, Ozzie and Harriet, and GI bills. Yet it still sucked ass for black folks.

I dunno...I'm the last guy to tell anybody how to live.

I like the live album. I enjoy it. I do not believe Van Halen has let me down, because at this point, they have done it so consistently that I no longer feel it anymore.

chef
            I agree, because I am not brain dead and still know all Dave has given musically over the years and does NOT go on stage without that legacy and for all the bullshit ad lib on the live LP, there is some shit that as Dave would say is stellar!
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nigel
              "Does it seem a little cold in here to you"? "What is there to do tonight"? 'Anything left in that bottle"?
              Yes
              Dunno
              No, definitely no

Comment

Working...