• Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    He had a gay old time.
    Ok, that one made me laugh, well played.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Oh, and those "1/4 tape remasters" of the first album and 1984 are really not that impressive from the 2004 (or whenever they were released) "remasters."

They're fucking cheap, too - like Roth himself.

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by moose
        I don't give a fuck about Joey and who he played with means fuck all to me
        He was there and he was having fun
        Unlike you who has nothing to do with your pathetic life
        I have enough going on that I haven't posted over 1,900 times on what is essentially a fan(boy) site dedicated to a man who can no longer sing and becomes uncomfortable to look at after a very short time and his band which does little more than piss on their rabid fans who are ready and waiting with mouths agape.

That Joey Fatone was there having fun helps bolster the idea that the once mighty vh is still relevant. Many on here, certainly you included, NEED others to love vh, need the crowds to be huge, need them to sound the way you ultimately imagined they did. This is not "carrying the flag of rock", this is all in the name of vindication and self validation that "your band" is still the shit. You hold them in such high regard as if they were an extension of you. It's easy to see why you get so balled up when any negativity is hurled Dave's way, you can't let go, you've devoted your life to Dave or the grave. And that's not pathetic, as you say my life is, but it is sad. Very sad.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Heater
          It's easy to see why you get so balled up when any negativity is hurled Dave's way, you can't let go, you've devoted your life to Dave or the grave. And that's not pathetic, as you say my life is, but it is sad. Very sad.
          Give it a rest. There's only a couple of those people here. The rest don't really give a fuck but prefering Roth over Hagar is a common compulsion. You don't appear to share that compulsion.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

I have enough going on that I haven't posted over 1,900 times on what is essentially a fan(boy) site dedicated to a man who can no longer sing and becomes uncomfortable to look at after a very short time and his band which does little more than piss on their rabid fans who are ready and waiting with mouths agape.

That Joey Fatone was there having fun helps bolster the idea that the once mighty vh is still relevant. Many on here, certainly you included, NEED others to love vh, need the crowds to be huge, need them to sound the way you ultimately imagined they did. This is not "carrying the flag of rock", this is all in the name of vindication and self validation that "your band" is still the shit. You hold them in such high regard as if they were an extension of you. It's easy to see why you get so balled up when any negativity is hurled Dave's way, you can't let go, you've devoted your life to Dave or the grave. And that's not pathetic, as you say my life is, but it is sad. Very sad.
            What is pathetic is some idiot coming to a site called "The Roth Army" and running down Dave and sharing their deep, moist secret of wanting to suck Sam dry. You have over 400 posts at a site dedicated to somebody you don't even like, congrats on being one of the biggest douche bags here.

Comment

• Heater
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2010

Give it a rest. There's only a couple of those people here. The rest don't really give a fuck but prefering Roth over Hagar is a common compulsion. You don't appear to share that compulsion.

Yup, just a few of those people here, a mere handful. One of their traits is if something, anything, negative is mentioned about Dave and his current state, that person must automatically like Hagar more than Roth. Knee jerk? Sure. Angry? You betcha. Childish? Infantile. Now go tell your Dave posters hanging on your ceiling how you defended him.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Yup, just a few of those people here, a mere handful. One of their traits is if something, anything, negative is mentioned about Dave and his current state, that person must automatically like Hagar more than Roth. Knee jerk? Sure. Angry? You betcha. Childish? Infantile. Now go tell your Dave posters hanging on your ceiling how you defended him.
                You bet, and you go write in your secret sammy diary that you showed those Dave fans! Dumb ass.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Now go tell your Dave posters hanging on your ceiling how you defended him.
                  Can't say I ever had a Dave or VH poster. I was past that phase when VH put out their first album.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Heater
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2010

Can't say I ever had a Dave or VH poster. I was past that phase when VH put out their first album.
                    Oh so straight into only hanging with all VH all the time people and hating everyone else?
                    And you keep proving my point.

Comment

• Heater
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                      You bet, and you go write in your secret sammy diary that you showed those Dave fans! Dumb ass.

Too easy.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Oh so straight into only hanging with all VH all the time people and hating everyone else?
                        And you keep proving my point.
                        The only valid point you have is on your head junior. I don't idolize Roth or VH. I don't hate Hagar either. Everyone here's not a fan boy. Plenty of members here critisize Roth and Van Halen. I do. But I still think the first 4 VH albums were the best and Roth sang on them.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                          Groupie
                          • May 2013

Katy Perry sucks ass. Hard.
                          I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Edwards3rdWife
                            With a reach around at the same time ? Cos you know you gotta know these things
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

That's not necessarily a bad thing...

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

That's not all she sucks in my fantasies.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...