X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whorehey
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    I think its Wolf reminding Ed how to play the guitar parts.

Even Ed is going to have to apologize for this one isn't he?

Could this be the very thing that brings back Mike, even just for a show or three? A mea culpa? Just to garner back some of the respect he seems to be craving recently? Stanger things have happened.
    SpED just took a big creamy shit all over any chance of MA ever playing with VH (if that's what we're calling it these days) again...
    'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      I think its Wolf reminding Ed how to play the guitar parts.

Even Ed is going to have to apologize for this one isn't he?

Could this be the very thing that brings back Mike, even just for a show or three? A mea culpa? Just to garner back some of the respect he seems to be craving recently? Stanger things have happened.
      Wolfie seems like a good kid. Surely he can't be as big a prick as his dad and uncle.

I think the notion of a proper reunion - even for just one show - is pretty much dead now. So we gots what we gots. And it's just one more reason for me to hang on to my cash.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP

I think the notion of a proper reunion - even for just one show - is pretty much dead now. So we gots what we gots. And it's just one more reason for me to hang on to my cash.

Exactly,
        and pretty much what we gots is a site/cartoon devoted to a Warner Brothers animated short with a character being chased around by three evil little pigs, with former foes/allies making cameo appearances, along with cartoon sound effects, visual humor, brazen and utter stupidity, slapstick, irony, ignorance and of course...this soundtrack...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

I gotta admit, Dave's JD Jerk Off routine was...disturbing. I guess it worked live in the context of him and whatever chick he was dousing. But geez it looked odd.
          I saw Dave do that schtick in July 1999 at the Scranton, PA show. There were 4 or 5 MILFs in the front row who were sticking their tongues out and catching Dave's "liquor love spray" as he emptied the JD bottle with orgasmic pelvic thrusts. I thought the whole spectacle was funny and not creepy, but I'm sure there were a few shows on that tour where women were just giving him dumb blank stares as he did it. It's only rock 'n roll, and it was a muggy summer evening so what the hell, right?
          Last edited by TJMKID; 06-20-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

Exactly,
            and pretty much what we gots is a site/cartoon devoted to a Warner Brothers animated short with a character being chased around by three evil little pigs, with former foes/allies making cameo appearances, along with cartoon sound effects, visual humor, brazen and utter stupidity, slapstick, irony, ignorance and of course...this soundtrack...

Turns out the artwork on that promo EP that Warner Brothers released a few months before the first album was prophetic after all.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Wolfie seems like a good kid. Surely he can't be as big a prick as his dad and uncle.

Wolfe looks like he ate the ass out of a taco wagon. That kid keeps getting bigger and bigger. Pretty much the only band I want to see anymore is the Rolling Stones. VH can eat dog turds off the lawn as far as I'm concerned. I'm done with em.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Whorehey
                SpED just took a big creamy shit all over any chance of MA ever playing with VH (if that's what we're calling it these days) again...
                Ed is also starting to crap on Dave again.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Musicians are a waste of human existence. Ruthless egotism, greed, envy, the desire for honors and power.
                  Having your dick sucked 24/7 for decades isn't good for any human being....

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

There's a lot of bullshit overreacting going on all over the place about this. This is rock'n'roll. Ed Van Halen is not some Disney TV role model, FFS.

If you want nice and happy, you get Van Hagar cheese ballads and smiley (in)sincerity. If what Ed said about Mike has not been clumsily taken out of context, then it's outrageous. But it is also time Mike hit back - he has plenty of ammo, I'm sure, and it is time he got up and hit back.

Hagar can fuck off - he's just trying, as always, to get the fans on his side. Bandwagon-jumping idiot who is always trying to promote himself. He said just as bad things about Mike in the autobiography that he took out a court order to stop.

And Dave really needs a kick up the arse, cos his stage performances are getting complacent and embarrassing. If Ed is using the media to get the message to him, then good.

So, I'd prefer an Ed Van Halen with a bit of lead in his pencil. Okay, he bears heavy grudges. But so what. Maybe if Mike and Dave hit back Ed would be less ready to piss on their efforts.
                    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Eddie, WTF fuck were you thinking before doing this interview? Too much carrot juice or blended veggies? Fuckhead, you were better on Vodka....

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

The Carrot,

Is the way and the life...yea tho ....
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Keep it up and I'll put a curse on you so that VH never plays in Blighty. See - it's working already!

It's been working for 31 years...

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Ed is also starting to crap on Dave again.
                            "Dave does not want to be my friend" doesn't really sound like it...
                            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

@GregRenoff . Excerpt out of Sammy Hagar's book. Who's the liar. pic.twitter.com/rN9rIBMAQy— Debby Speelziek (@dspeelz) June 21, 2015
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jetstream
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by fraroc
                                "Dave does not want to be my friend" doesn't really sound like it...
                                He also said Dave needs to grow up and act his age
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...