Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I'd give it a listen for sure. If Dave is still straining to go way up there, that is all it will get. If he is a bit more chilled and stays in his lower register it could be something pretty cool.
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      I used to be a extra small.

I miss getting small.
      we never got our mini giraffes
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        I'd give it a listen for sure. If Dave is still straining to go way up there, that is all it will get. If he is a bit more chilled and stays in his lower register it could be something pretty cool.
        John 5 told me the album is more along the lines of the song "Could This Be Magic". John told me it is awesome, and Ray Luzier told me he loves it. John played it for Ray when Korn was on the tour with Zombie. At this point, I'd much rather Dave and John 5 release this album, put a band together, and hit the smaller venues. I'd prefer this over the pending Van Halen tour.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Von Halen
          At this point, I'd much rather Dave and John 5 release this album, put a band together, and hit the smaller venues. I'd prefer this over the pending Van Halen tour.
          The new & improved DLR band featuring J5 would kick some serious ass...
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            They should be, perhaps also some jammies with the little footies sewn on and little prints of dune buggies all over them they could be called Undervonnieroos....make a million dollars.
            Maybe they could find some old Speed Buggy underoos and repaint Speedy.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
              The new & improved DLR band featuring J5 would kick some serious ass...
              Ray actually told me it was so good, he was jealous. Not in a dick kind of way, but in a cool way. He said he wished he'd have been able to be a part of it. I think that is really a cool thing to say, and speaks very highly of how it must have turned out. I believe some day, it will come out.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Never was
                Are "vonny panties" for sale in the gift shop? Are they a throw in if you buy a Roth Army T-shirt or something
                The vonnie panties were sent back to Taiwan for rework. They used Von for the model and now the crotches are too small to contain the smallest of peni.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

John 5 told me the album is more along the lines of the song "Could This Be Magic". John told me it is awesome, and Ray Luzier told me he loves it. John played it for Ray when Korn was on the tour with Zombie. At this point, I'd much rather Dave and John 5 release this album, put a band together, and hit the smaller venues. I'd prefer this over the pending Van Halen tour.
                  Interesting. That kind of sound will lend itself well to Dave's voice right now, much more than the uncomfortable straining high notes. That has piqued my interest.
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    The vonnie panties were sent back to Taiwan for rework. They used Von for the model and now the crotches are too small to contain the smallest of peni.
                    It matters not how big or small it is, its never failed to satisfy me.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

It matters not how big or small it is, its never failed to satisfy me.
                      That explains your wifes answer when you asked her why she never told you she was having an orgasm. You're never there.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

When someone compares something new to old classics it never turns out to be truth.

Remember when everyone claimed Metallica's "death magnetic" was thd next master of puppets?

People who live in the past love to compare SHIT music to the past because they've become so delussional with their favorite bands or artists they will make up any bulkshit just to convince themselves the band is still relevant.

The same goes with Dave and Van Halen. It's long fucking over.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                          Interesting. That kind of sound will lend itself well to Dave's voice right now, much more than the uncomfortable straining high notes. That has piqued my interest.
                          I suggested an acoustic album years ago and everyone scoffed at the idea. Of course you'd have to muffle Dave in between vocals to he wouldn't talk so damn much.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            That explains your wifes answer when you asked her why she never told you she was having an orgasm. You're never there.
                            My wife is dead.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

"Could This Be Magic" HAHAHAHAHA!!!
                              I'm willing to be the best song on the John 5 record sounds like a b-side to something from the "Diamond Dave" disc. It's time to retire and not destroy the legacy any further.

Watching Dave live now is like watching Lou Gehrig's final season with Yankees lol

Wrap it fellas....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

My wife is dead.
                                If that's true my condolences.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...