X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
    Laurel Canyon was actually Sylvie Simmons, a legit journalist who interviewed Dave many times, and wrote (usually very favourably) about VH a lot - and from reading their interviews, she and Dave had a good rapport. She is also, more recently, the garlanded biographer of Leonard Cohen. So, if any rumours came from her, like I think the Christie Brinkley one did, then I think that Dave was at least spotted in Brinkley's company. Whether or not that means he was dating her, well, who the hell knows ...
    I can't remember the name of the girl I was Compuserve chatting with on that cold February night in 1994 --- but she seemed very knowledgable about the NYC music scene and all the shenanigans therein. I have a pretty good "BS Detector" and this chick wasn't setting off my radar --- she just knew too many damn details and could rattle them off like an ace prosecutor. She says Christie Brinkley went to Dave's hotel in 1982 to fuck his brains out, and I believe her, even after all these years.

Just gotta be that way.

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

I wonder if Dave and Billy Joel spoke about her when they shared the podium at that press conference in Australia a couple of years ago for that festival thing ...
      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
        I wonder if Dave and Billy Joel spoke about her when they shared the podium at that press conference in Australia a couple of years ago for that festival thing ...

There seemed to be some tension lurking under the surface with those two.

Billy Joel: "Hey pal, you fucked my old lady back in '82".

Dave: "I fucked a lot of guys' old ladies, bub".

Comment

• Heater
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by TJMKID
          I can't remember the name of the girl I was Compuserve chatting with on that cold February night in 1994 --- but she seemed very knowledgable about the NYC music scene and all the shenanigans therein. I have a pretty good "BS Detector" and this chick wasn't setting off my radar --- she just knew too many damn details and could rattle them off like an ace prosecutor. She says Christie Brinkley went to Dave's hotel in 1982 to fuck his brains out, and I believe her, even after all these years.

Just gotta be that way.
          It was probably some guy making shit up and laughing his ass off because he had you rubbing one out for ol' Diamond.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
            Zah clearly has an issue...Motley Crue says the same thing...Dave was after their groupies and succeeded. Why is he trying to prove something that just isn't true? So DAve likes women that aren't plastic or wont be 180 pounds when they hit 30...the issue is what exactly?
            I don't have any issue and frankly don't care all that much on the subject matter... I do enjoy mucking with some of y'all who worship at the alter of Dave and continue this creepy living vicariously through his alleged sexual exploits crap... The creepy factor is even worse now that the legend is a twitchy senior citizen in his 60's.

I've never been one to admire other men and their sex lives... Mostly because I've been too busy enjoying my own!!

I'm sure in the early days a lot of partying and horn-doggin went on... I don't dispute that. I just don't believe that's anywhere near the case today or even in the last 20 years.

Look y'all can believe in fairy tales... there's plenty of room and tall tales to be made up for Ladies Man Diamond Dave along with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Just don't get your feelings all butt-hurt if one of the adults mentions it's all a load of bullshit...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I agree with Zah...Although I have managed to find a few mentions of him from groupies...mainly he sucked in bed and preferred the girl facedown biting her pillow..
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                That's pretty much what I said. Dickrefresh.....
                Take the penis out of your mouth so we can better understand you.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  I don't have any issue and frankly don't care all that much on the subject matter... I do enjoy mucking with some of y'all who worship at the alter of Dave and continue this creepy living vicariously through his alleged sexual exploits crap... The creepy factor is even worse now that the legend is a twitchy senior citizen in his 60's.

I've never been one to admire other men and their sex lives... Mostly because I've been too busy enjoying my own!!

I'm sure in the early days a lot of partying and horn-doggin went on... I don't dispute that. I just don't believe that's anywhere near the case today or even in the last 20 years.

Look y'all can believe in fairy tales... there's plenty of room and tall tales to be made up for Ladies Man Diamond Dave along with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Just don't get your feelings all butt-hurt if one of the adults mentions it's all a load of bullshit...
                  As usual, you EVADE EVERY COUNTERPOINT.

Sounds to me like you're the flaming homosexual. He who protests too loudly......

You claim to "not care" but it's ONLY YOU who keeps claiming Dave is a fag.

Once again, you're just a fucking idiot. But probably also a flaming fucking queer (given the evidence against you)

Do you never tire of embarrassing yourself?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    There it is.....MORE irrefutable proof that Diamond nailed other well known chicks. Internet chats are more definitive than photos. The man is a flaming heterosexual.
                    So which on is it, penisheater? Dave is gay or he banged Madonna? There's no question he banged a lot of girls. And I'm not saying that Dave is solely hetero because there is a good chance he plays both sides of the fence. Freddy Mercury also did have sex with a lot of women, and probably a lot more men...

But I don't think Dave is bi either, but it is a possibility.

The main point sailing over your mulleted head is that Dave himself never bragged a lot about it in a serious way. He never really had public relationships and I've heard the Apollonia thing bugged him for a while...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-08-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

I'm going on the record. I'm inspired by Zah.

It's obvious that Zah is a flaming faggot and loves sucking cock. He also lives getting fucked up the ass by men (especially when he dreams it's DLR)

Going by Zah's standards, I am 100 percent correct and my facts are irrefutable, because there aren't any PHOTOS proving I'm wrong.

So therefore, I am going to identify his true identity, pepper the internet with these facts (they are facts after all, aren't they? Because Zah applies these same standards to DLR) and advertise to the World that Zah loves sucking cock and loves taking it up the ass.

And if Zah wants to dispute it.....I'm sure he has photos otherwise.

Comment

• mewisemagic
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

The girl in the first couple of pics kind of reminds me of the girl he's with in the "Nightlife" video...same chick?

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          So which on is it, penisheater? Dave is gay or he banged Madonna? There's no question he banged a lot of girls. And I'm not saying that Dave is solely hetero because there is a good chance he plays both sides of the fence. Freddy Mercury also did have sex with a lot of women, and probably a lot more men...

The main point sailing over your mulleted head is that Dave himself never bragged a lot about it in a serious way. He never really had public relationships and I've heard the Apollonia thing bugged him for a while...
                          Well DickEflesh, you and those who have undertaken the extensive research to verify Diamond's sexploits with the ladies--including an anonymous internet chat with a "woman" clearly have put to rest the persistent rumors that crawl right under your combover and cause such angst. Certainly if he is photographed next to a female he nailed her, case closed. If one suggests otherwise it seems to cause you and some others to become quite uncorked......curious indeed.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Bi sexuality is a myth. If you're a man and you have sex with another man you're a homo. You can have sex with a million woman after that but you're still a homo. Once you've gone down the homo path there's no turning back.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              Bi sexuality is a myth. If you're a man and you have sex with another man you're a homo. You can have sex with a million woman after that but you're still a homo. Once you've gone down the homo path there's no turning back.
                              Says the guy who thinks you're gay if you touch your OWN cock without a sock on it.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Terry
                                It was always sort of amazing to me that none of Roth's former girlfriends ever went public with details of the relationship. Or even a chick he hooked up with on tour.

Far as I can recall, I don't remember seeing anything along those lines in print, ever.

Some pointed to that as meaning that since such a thing never happened, therefore Roth must have been gay. But I don't recall ever having seen a man make a similar public claim, either.

Not that it matters, but it's just plain strange when you consider how many ex-lovers of other rock musicians have come out of the woodwork to sell their story.

I think Dave was dating Sonia Braga at one point in the 1980s, too. She was a nice piece of ass.
                                Rita Rae Roxx wrote a book about her groupie days, and claims she nailed him a number of times over the years. http://www.onceuponarockstarbook.com (I read it when it was free on Amazon, and it wasn't worth the price...)

Comment

Working...