X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    after readin' your post and havin' spent the weekend with really cool folks from =VH='s past, i got irritated. whether you think it or not, the repetitive shit tires and turns of folks. maybe some new material, or we could start a thread and try to make it six posts without a "vandyexciter" or talkin' about male homosexuality that permeates your posts
    All right dude, I hear ya. Time to move on, let's do that. I'll always find homosexuality funny because most people get so uncomfortable & bent out of ship with it, but I can see how it's not everyone's thing.

What I don't get is how my post would irritate you after a kickass weekend. Shouldn't you be more chilled out, instead of prone to irritation? What's that, post-party depression?

I'll hold my position, though. As you said, this is primarily a Roth site, only Van Halen by association, and that's also why I listen to the VH albums where Dave sings - by association. So no, I don't care much about Van Halen, never did.

But fuck that. If I aggravate you, please do say so. Not only I don't mind criticism, I appreciate it. And that's why we have language, no? So we can communicate.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      I got to say pb of all the mean things you said there the one that will hurt Ima most is the new material shot
      That hurt a bit, yes.

But like I said, I can't not find homosexuality funny. I don't know how many times I've watched Are You Being Served? and Allo' Allo', Mr. Humphries and Lt. Gruber always make me laugh quite boisterously.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        But fuck that. If I aggravate you, please do say so. Not only I don't mind criticism, I appreciate it. And that's why we have language, no? So we can communicate.
        You're ugly and your mama dresses you funny. Appreciate that.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

What I don't get is how my post would irritate you after a kickass weekend. Shouldn't you be more chilled out, instead of prone to irritation? What's that, post-party depression?

well, there is no depression from my weekend. maybe it's cause i grew more appreciative of all things =VH= and came back here and realized how little you do.mostly the depression is that we don't share personal things here like we should be able to, not blaming you directly for that. i enjoy communicatin' will all the folks here and won't remove the + next to your name
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

well, there is no depression from my weekend. maybe it's cause i grew more appreciative of all things =VH= and came back here and realized how little you do.
            Well, it's hardly been a secret. Granted, I don't expect you to read every single one of my posts & it's not like I state it ad nauseam like other subjects, but I've always been pretty open that I'm a Dave solo fan & never cared a lot about Van Halen & its endless childish soap opera bullshit.

Which reminds me, mind if I ask you to point out when I acted like a spoiled child? Just so I can avoid doing it again, understand.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Which reminds me, mind if I ask you to point out when I acted like a spoiled child? Just so I can avoid doing it again, understand.
              Homo!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Homo!

Don't do that, you'll upset people.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

I guess it's time to cut the bullshit and get serious. I doubt Diamond Dave will try to put another band together unless he releases the stuff he did with John 5 and it sells or at least generates a decent amount of interest. I have serious doubts Van Halen will put out any new material but they might tour one more time based on the success of this last tour. Dave releasing the John 5 stuff will probably depend on whether Ed and Alex are even open to thinking about doing another tour. If so the John 5 stuff will probably remain unrealesed until Van Halen finally calls it quits permanently. It might depend on whether Wolfie finds a niche outside of VH or not. What was the last word on the Tremonti project?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

when i wrote that i was thinkin' about mostly when you were callin' lounge "it" back in your feudal times, and when you and warf and company are all playin' with the "n-word" and your "creative" ways to circumvent the rule.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

the bullshit is the best part ... serious is well over rated
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

the bullshit is the best part ... serious is well over rated
                        i don't recall askin' for seriousnessss

nutswing.gif

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

oh sorry I was replying to cdog but got interupted by grown up stuff.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

oh sorry I was replying to cdog but got interupted by grown up stuff.
                            fair enough, party on, i've staked my take

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

mostly the depression is that we don't share personal things here like we should be able to, not blaming you directly for that. i enjoy communicatin' will all the folks here and won't remove the + next to your name
                              It's not as bad as it used to be. Some of the people who used to post here would turn any personal info you gave out against you if they could every chance they got. They used to tell one former member her child committed suicide because of her. She was a little out there and posted crazy shit sometimes but nothing that would make that seem OK to a rational human being.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

VH is great. Dave is awesome. There - I did my part.

And Izzy - quit s******ing at me behind my back.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...