Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

It's Diamond Dave with a fake moustache.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      fuck that box thingy, it doesn't show up when i upload them from my computer anyway. and scott ian is a hobbit...
      I thought maybe he was standing on a stool in the pic. Mr. Tired Fussy Guy™ Grumpy

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

it's zahzoo...
        No, Zahzoo is a lot more effeminate. And he wouldn't be caught dead wearing THOSE clothes. So passé.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I am not!! Take that back!!

I'm far better looking than any of those dudes...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

fuck that box thingy, it doesn't show up when i upload them from my computer anyway. and scott ian is a hobbit...
            Seriously, how can you and Vandy be the only two people here who can't get this right??

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Guy Grumpy - great band name.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Seriously, how can you and Vandy be the only two people here who can't get this right??

I know, I have given the butler shit about it loads but he can't get the hang of it. Might sack him and get another one.
                Pete's bro can post big pics he is just angry and wants to make ima squint and get a headache .
                Probably
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

lemme try to url from here...

i can't url from my downloaded files on my computer, da fuck is suck a big deal to have to click on the thumbnail you pillow bitin' sperm burpin' butt pirates.

how'd i do?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

For the love of...Ok - one last time. PB, Vandy, and all you yankees listen up. Go to postimg.org, click browse, double click your image, click adult content, select size for message boards, click upload, copy/paste direct link URL into the image window, uncheck the box that's already got a check mark in it, click OK.

You don't have to register at postimg.org. You don't need an account. It's free. It's probably run by the Klan. But so is the federal gubment, KFC, Golden Corral and The Walmart and none of you have a problem dealing with them. So postimg. Learn it. Love it. Live it. Embrace it like something really gay.

And quit ruinin' my life!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

For the love of...Ok - one last time. PB, Vandy, and all you yankees listen up. Go to postimg.org, click browse, double click your image, click adult content, select size for message boards, click upload, copy/paste direct link URL into the image window, uncheck the box that's already got a check mark in it, click OK.
                      you fuckin' kiddin' me? just so you twats don't have to click once on a thumbnail? eat a dick
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

you fuckin' kiddin' me? just so you twats don't have to click once on a thumbnail? eat a dick
                        I hear ya. I'm too lazy to do all that bullshit just so someone even lazier than me doesn't have to move their cursor and click their mouse one time.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

*internethighfive*

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

*internethighfive*
                            Fags!

It's not about clicking the little picture. It's about clicking it on a phone and then having it jump around when you try to enlarge it to actually see what you posted. It's 2015 for shits sake!

But since you guys are obviously not taking this seriously...

I thought we were going to be more serious, seriously! I can't take you seriously if you can't be serious about the serious things you post here. Seriously.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

sirius

Comment

Working...