fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Who cares? We don't need any hippies down here.
        But what if the hippies are singin' country??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Did I miss a post ?!!?? I thought donnie was messing ?
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• big fatty
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2004

I have a theory.....although I hate to say it but firmly believe it to be true......

I believe the number of views for The Roth Show episodes were far lower than anticipated.....and somewhere along the line he became disgruntled & disgusted by the commentary......and embarrassed by the sheer retarded mentality of his online fans and became disillusioned with the whole scene thinking to himself......" Why the fuck am I wasting my time with these pathetic no life close minded deadbeat braindead simpletons........all they care about is Van Halen in 1981......their minds are permanently closed to anything else.......and the show is not reaching anyone outside the Van Halen audience.......so why fucking bother......"

That's why I think he pulled the plug.

Look at the view count on some of the live VH videos......

And compare with The Roth Show episodes.......

I remember seeing one of the episodes had about 8000 views or whatever.......then clicked the other ones just to see what the number count was.......and they were all less than 200000 views.......BUT- some of the VH bootleg live video clips had well over 500000 views.....and only been out less than a year or so........

So I think that's basically it......low veiwership and an overwhelming lack of appreciation.

Comment

• big fatty
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2004

Let's say Robin Zander or Nikki Sixx did a similar YouTube show named after themselves.......

Maybe Nikki Sixx would draw a few views for a couple episodes but after a while the fans ain't gonna give a shit......

Who are they trying to reach out to.......

They want an audience beyond what they've already got.....

But they ain't Henry Rollins or Adam Corolla or whoever.....so it's a tough ride but better off to give it a shot anyways what the hell.

Most folks in the mainstream think of Dave as a Yahoo......

Until they see him on TV or hear him on the radio then say to themselves...." Gee- That Dave he seems pretty cool....I like dogs too he's just like me..."

But these Joe Blow Johnny Lunchbox Potatoheads aren't actually gonna go and buy whatever Dave's promoting at the time.......

So at the end of the day.......no matter what Dave does....he's always gonna be stuck with the same hardcore audience he's had all along........
              Last edited by big fatty; 11-10-2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                To me it's all just different levels of horror...
                More like different levels of shit...
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                  I get you Donnie, and I think ZahZoo hit it on the head when he said "I believe art mirrors life... that video of him, his dog and that old, cheap plastic chair was a far more revealing insight into his actual private life..."... Dave is a very sensitive guy, just put it that way
                  Well if he's that damn sensitive... he needs to go get his tally-whacker hacked off, install some tits and go full blown woman. Wouldn't require much of a wardrobe upgrade and then all his Hollywood pals can gush over how brave and fucking courageous he was...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                    Groupie
                    • May 2013

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Ray Price...man it's a good thing I don't have any ancestors named that..
                    My ex- father in law's name was Ray Price, and he was a dick. Thank god that name was by marriage only.
                    I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Now that's funny shit!.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Mine was Ray Peacock...

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mine want nothing to do with me...... I must be bad......
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...