Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why do I sense a Joe Thunder vibe here..?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Why do I sense a Joe Thunder vibe here..?
      I'm still waiting for that Vince Neil/David Lee Roth club tour Thunder was in the process of booking...didn't he also claim to manage the career of Robin Trower at one point?
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

John 5:

Nuno playing Mean Street:

Vai and Sheehan playing Shy Boy:

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Dear Jesus and Santy Claus,

This is what I want for Christmas. If you make this Christmas wish come true I promise I will never ask for anything else. Ever. Except for the drummer chick I expect you to give to me. You best make it so!!

If I was Sam, I'd have the road crew steal Ed's false teeth every fucking night. Hell, we might even get to see Grafitti Ed make a return to the stage!! I swear I would have Heinekens iced down in buckets all over the stage, all across the drum riser, I'd even have em velcroed to Ed's mic stand. Better yet, I'd have a tube up there on Ed's mic stand like coming from a talk box but it would be hooked directly into a keg.
          If ye want a Van Hagar reunion, thou art asking the wrong diety. Perhaps Lucifer can help you there, but it's nothing that Dad or Myself want to be involved with!

Comment

Working...