Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Now, since this thread had become about Hippies I shall tell you all why I hate Hippies and their Hippie King.

Hippies are stupid, brain dead, over-indulging pot heads who contribute nothing to society. All they want to do is sit around and tell the rest of us what we should do and blab about how bad money is yet they need money to buy their shitty weed. I personally hate every Hippie on this planet and wish they all would collectively walk in front of the biggest bus on the earth.

I also hate their Hippie King, John Lennon. He was an ugly, dirty, no showering piece of shit who walked this earth and produced one of the single most shitty songs ever recorded. I imagine a world where he was ABORTED!!!!!! John Lennon's mother should have shoved a rusty coat hanger up her puss and scrambled his guts. She actually did that but all she scrambled was his brains.

I despise every Hippie on this world and hope they all die. Yesterday.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Now, since this thread had become about Hippies I shall tell you all why I hate Hippies and their Hippie King.

Hippies are stupid, brain dead, over-indulging pot heads who contribute nothing to society. All they want to do is sit around and tell the rest of us what we should do and blab about how bad money is yet they need money to buy their shitty weed. I personally hate every Hippie on this planet and wish they all would collectively walk in front of the biggest bus on the earth.

I also hate their Hippie King, John Lennon. He was an ugly, dirty, no showering piece of shit who walked this earth and produced one of the single most shitty songs ever recorded. I imagine a world where he was ABORTED!!!!!! John Lennon's mother should have shoved a rusty coat hanger up her puss and scrambled his guts. She actually did that but all she scrambled was his brains.

I despise every Hippie on this world and hope they all die. Yesterday.

ok now tell us what you really think of "hippies"!!

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Good to see ya scraps
        And you too. I have been hibernating.
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
          And you too. I have been hibernating.
          Scraps is a bad man. And for you Brits that means he is a walking book of knowledge about early Van Halen.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I don't mind hippies. Although, my Dad caught hell when he came back from Vietnam too. Those trips to the airport were always interesting.

Anyway, I'm with Donnie. Lennon was a no talent piece of shit. When I heard he was dead, it didn't upset me one bit. In fact, Barrie and I made it a point to go to the nearest Sound Warehouse store the next day, and publicly announce our pleasure that he was dead! We got a lot of dirty looks that day, but nobody said shit to us!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by moose
              ok now tell us what you really think of "hippies"!!
              Ok, I shall.

Hippies stink. They're unwashed and refuse to bathe. They sit around and smoke cheap weed and pontificate about nothing. They refuse to acknowledge the sacrifices our men and women have made for our country. And they stink.

Every single Hippie in this country should be put on a big ass jet that allows dope smoking and flown to Syria. Then they can see what their protests and drum circles can accomplish.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Ok, I shall.

Hippies stink. They're unwashed and refuse to bathe. They sit around and smoke cheap weed and pontificate about nothing. They refuse to acknowledge the sacrifices our men and women have made for our country. And they stink.

Every single Hippie in this country should be put on a big ass jet that allows dope smoking and flown to Syria. Then they can see what their protests and drum circles can accomplish.
                But Donnie, they like wild kinky sex.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Why Syria?/ Send them here to Canada just like our fkn gov't is letting in them terrorists why not let in some smelly pot smoking hippies they'd fit right in !!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    I don't mind hippies. Although, my Dad caught hell when he came back from Vietnam too. Those trips to the airport were always interesting.

Anyway, I'm with Donnie. Lennon was a no talent piece of shit. When I heard he was dead, it didn't upset me one bit. In fact, Barrie and I made it a point to go to the nearest Sound Warehouse store the next day, and publicly announce our pleasure that he was dead! We got a lot of dirty looks that day, but nobody said shit to us!
                    I saw my dad get spit on by a filthy Hippie. I don't remember much from when I was three but I remember that. So every goddamn hippie can go and die in hell for all I care.

My daughter is considering joining the Marines when she graduates high school. God help the first person that spits on her. They're gonna need it.

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

Scraps is a bad man. And for you Brits that means he is a walking book of knowledge about early Van Halen.
                      Van Halen ruined everything.
                      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by moose
                        Why Syria?/ Send them here to Canada just like our fkn gov't is letting in them terrorists why not let in some smelly pot smoking hippies they'd fit right in !!
                        Don't you let Apologist Angel hear you say that! She wants every one of those fuckers to come to Canada!

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I saw my dad get spit on by a filthy Hippie. I don't remember much from when I was three but I remember that. So every goddamn hippie can go and die in hell for all I care.

My daughter is considering joining the Marines when she graduates high school. God help the first person that spits on her. They're gonna need it.
                          You should cuntsider coming out of the sticks once in awhile. They don't do that shit anymore.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

You should cuntsider coming out of the sticks once in awhile. They don't do that shit anymore.
                            I refuse to leave the holler!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Don't you let Apologist Angel hear you say that! She wants every one of those fuckers to come to Canada!
                              Yeah, right up until they import their rape culture. But even when they do, I'm sure it will be the womans fault.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

She can't fool me. She just wants them to become the bottom feeders. She thinks it will elevate her from ghetto, to middle class.

Comment

Working...