• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
    I know and the stupid dune buggy wtf
    Nicely set up for you and finished with style.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      Well, Ed really hasn't developed much over the last 18 years, far as his playing goes.

Or 38 years for that matter...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
        At this point, I'd love to hear what they could do with a completely different singer.
        I'm surprised at you posting that because last week when we were talking online YOU DIDN'T APPEAR TO HAVE HAD A FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN AT THAT POINT!
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-05-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          This is very silly thinking and part of the problem.
          Of course it is. You're a typical liberal.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 12-05-2016, 03:57 AM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
            Personally, hearing him play Eruption live these days isn't enough of a draw for me to go see it, because that is ground that has already been more than adequately covered.

Understandable. But I gotta say, watching him play Eruption from the front row, like at the 2012 Forum rehearsal show, was pretty fucking great....

I was right next to Jeff when he took this video....

WTF happened to embedding?

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I don't ever want to sit through that same solo again. The guy need to switch it up.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I don't ever want to sit through that same solo again. The guy need to switch it up.
                Why not he sat threw it
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Why not he sat threw it
                  The only way I'm gonna watch another solo of Ed's is if he's drunk and uses drumsticks. Again. Now Mike's solo is a different story. I can't wait for that!!
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sure, he'll reach into his ten albums in a can and pull something magnificent out! Hey! What do you mean that's a 35 year old demo?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The only way I'm gonna watch another solo of Ed's is if he's drunk and uses drumsticks. Again. Now Mike's solo is a different story. I can't wait for that!!
                      Mikes bass solos are "why they hate us"!

Comment

• Jetstream
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Dec 2011

If Ed and Al get a new singer, then they are going to have to give the guy a little more control than what they gave Cherone other than being a 'yes' man to Ed's inability to piece a fucking song together to save his life. In other words, he is going to have to be more than just a singer if it's new material for the dysfunctional Van Halen. Ed has no direction in anything. Van Halen III sucked because that was Ed in control of the entire compositions and that is why his 'vault of many colors' is no more than an odd collection of tinkering and fragments in my opinion. Ed cannot lead and the word cohesive does not come to mind when I think about him. Ed is the grand noodler with his guitar. Ed can come up with amazing shit but he needs to have a hammer on his ass constantly to challenge him and mold the metal so to speak or he will just meander into dribble without a foundation. Roth and Hagar's version of Van Halen was different because not only the style of singing was different, but they where a main ingredient in the compositions and how they where written to sound as a whole. Ed cannot put a Lego set together or a jigsaw puzzle... not to mention a solid composition on his own
                        Last edited by Jetstream; 12-06-2016, 03:45 AM.
                        I got lost in the...

Comment

• big fatty
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2004

1,986 likes, 11 comments - rayluzierkorn on December 4, 2016: "This guy can't drive 55 & loves Mas Tequila! #sammyhagar #benefit #christmaspudding #musicislife #vanhalen #redrocker #korn".

Hmmm.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Guns N' Roses have announced more US dates for 2017, they'll be starting at the end of July and continuing through early September. Those shows go on sale Saturday.

Meanwhile, VHagar will wait until the last minute to announce their tour, and fans who can only swing one pricey "event" show a year may already have GNR tickets and not bother with VHagar.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by big fatty
                              Sammy: "Don't I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."

Ray: "Nope..."
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Guns N' Roses have announced more US dates for 2017, they'll be starting at the end of July and continuing through early September. Those shows go on sale Saturday.

Meanwhile, VHagar will wait until the last minute to announce their tour, and fans who can only swing one pricey "event" show a year may already have GNR tickets and not bother with VHagar.
                                Stadiums no less...

Comment

Working...