Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hell man...I don't give any to anyone...lmfao...I just post like a motherfucker two days a week...

and throw an idea here or there when someone asks...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Actually...

How come... Ah fuck it...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This certainly isn't the same situation that we ran into four years ago when a bunch of us left the Links to go to the Army...

Hell man...everyone...just about everyone at the DDLR...called this place home until last year...

so like Vonn said...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

How come what?

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            How come what?
            I think my question was going to be a little too controversial.
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ Man...has it been that long since the Army's been out that people are worried about controversy?

Surely not...

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well, Ive been out of the loop for a long time and are not sure about a few things, but, why wouldnt we make one big site instead of two ? All for One etc...

That was my question.
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

No...I don't think that's controversial at all...

better left to Vonn and Sling for that one...they know more about it than I do...but I don't think either one of them told the other to fuck off...

Not creative differences or anything like that. Neither one has said, "Well this is why..."

but just my general assumption having talked to both...

lol...glad I just wasted a minute of your time...

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

No Worries Mate,

You didnt waste my time. Just wondering.
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Like I said...I'm in the loop...and don't really know much more than you...

To my knowledge...all is well in the Roth world...no animosity or shit like that...

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

The only thing not well is Van Halen.
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Not the first time...but me thinks I'm missing some shit...

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Are you buying into the Hagar is back scenario ? My thoughts (which are probably wrong) is that Al doesnt want anything to do with Dave and that Ed doesnt give a fuck about anything.

Or possibly that Al is using Fat guts as a bargaining tool against Dave.

I just cant accept that Van Hagar is first choice ??
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

No...I don't buy the Hagar bullshit...

Do I think they've talked?

Yes...

Do I think they are thinking about it?

Yes...

Do I think it will happen?

Fuck No...

Alex...well...I don't think he likes anyone...probably least of all Eddie...at times...and he is a miserable bastard...

Eddie...I think he's a musician...he fucking plays...that's it...and that's all he give a flying fuck about...'cept his kid and booze...

Sammy...is a money grubbing whore...so I'm sure he wants it...

Dude...I don't think Van Hagar is a choice...or a thought...

I think it hasn't occured to Ed to talk to fatass...and maybe Alex is missing his cash cow...

now sure...maybe a new thread though?

Comment

• Figs
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Elf fucker! Motherfucker. Elf fucker! Who's the bitch now, Santy Claus? Faggy Claus! Faggy...

Comment

Working...