If this is a Dave and VH message board.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knowitall
    Incidentally, I posted on the links--they seem to think you guys are funny too. Even the Roth die-hards. Check it out-- 2 websites to post on!!
    Good for you. I'm sure you're loving the attention. Now go have some more of that crackpipe.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• knowitall
      Roadie
      • Aug 2004

Rikk it's a bong!! Bong = weed!!! Not crack!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Rikk it's a bong!! Bong = weed!!! Not crack!!!!
        Oh, I'm sorry. My apologies. From a distance, it looks like a crackpipe.

Me, I'm an alcoholic.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Ran into Eddie lately? I hear he's buying...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• knowitall
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

So Rikk, this one's for you " After all these years of bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses....I drink right out of the bottle!" Zaba daba doobee do.......

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              We talk VH in here. This loser just wants some attention and points out that we only usually trash VH. Well, that's still talking VH, ain't it?

Being that the discussion is trashing Van Halen or praising the band, to me is entirely irrelevant.

Last I checked, the name of the joint is "Roth Army Forums", or at least that is what it states at the top of the front page.

Now if a product states on the label, "Do Not Drink This", yet I imbibe...whose particular fault is that?

Needless to say, it is mine...I personally do not see the point of going someplace that is CLEARLY labeled as a Dave Roth fan site, and bemoaning the fact that it is precisely what it is. (sort of like going to say..."Burger King", and complaining that they do not sell hot dogs or pizza)

There are folk on this planet that truly believe what their moms told them in youth...that "The world revolves around them".

Sadly, they are truly not prepared for the reality of life, if in fact they ever do make the attempt to leave "mom's house".

I agree with Rikk's point...only a disillusioned fool, far from the protection of his mother's loving comfort, would think otherwise and try to seek attention.

At least that is how I see it. And by the way...a small pipe is much less maintenance than a bong.

...craig
              Last edited by chefcraig; 08-06-2004, 11:51 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• knowitall
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

I guess when it says "Roth Army Forums" and "Main DLR/VH discussion" it could be misconstrued by even the most benign of malcontents, craigger. My question and thread was straight rhetoric, dickweed. Incidentally, anyone posting on here is looking for attention, no??? Also, I don't believe it's coincidence that you made a comparison between this site and junk food. Your post was incredible craig, inspirational. Rock on, soldier!!!!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Why the fuck can't anyone speak positively about VH minus David Lee Roth-- trash everything on the other forums, but you should at least have one where folks can speak about VH, period. If you don't want this, don't mention VH at all, call it "Negative Discussion about Dave's former band Zone"" or something like that. Or "Pro Dave only" and just have one forum!! HILARIOUS!!!!
                  Why the fuck...is a Hagarita complaining about post content on a Roth fansite?

Why the fuck....doesn't this product of boiled human vomit and autopsy excrement go back to the links? Here, I'll make it nice and easy for you.... http://www.vhlinks.com/ and repeat, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....

Why the fuck....Mezro....pick a window and show 'Knowitall' the way out, this interview is over.
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• knowitall
                    Roadie
                    • Aug 2004

Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself.... but you gotta love the humorous posts, and you are a genuine fanatic!! Look at the shit you have on your list--- protest this and that.... get a fucking life, man. Seriously. Like you can make the world a better place by protesting VH's choice of singers. Let the world know, buddy, you're screaming from the rooftops. Bug-eyed and psychotic, DLR_Eng FUMES over this latest entry........

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Is that the definitive word there, DLR_Engine Room??? You WERE my choice for moderator until this!!! Incidentally, I'm more a fan of Roth than Hagar, I think Hagar is useless. But so is this site....and the people who post on it....like yourself.... but you gotta love the humorous posts, and you are a genuine fanatic!! Look at the shit you have on your list--- protest this and that.... get a fucking life, man. Seriously. Like you can make the world a better place by protesting VH's choice of singers. Let the world know, buddy, you're screaming from the rooftops. Bug-eyed and psychotic, DLR_Eng FUMES over this latest entry........
                      Yawn....go take a bath with a toaster dickweed.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

I guess when it says "Roth Army Forums" and "Main DLR/VH discussion" it could be misconstrued by even the most benign of malcontents, craigger. My question and thread was straight rhetoric, dickweed. Incidentally, anyone posting on here is looking for attention, no??? Also, I don't believe it's coincidence that you made a comparison between this site and junk food. Your post was incredible craig, inspirational. Rock on, soldier!!!!

Honestly...I really am speaking from a point of view that was targeted at no "one" individual poster, it was more reflective of basic human behavior.

For the uninitiated, the "c." in my user handle refers to "chef"...from where else would I draw my referrances from?

Setting that aside, I gather that you appreciated the general thrust of my post...and I truly believe most folk would agree with the foment.

I see absolutely no reason for referring to me as "dickweed" (what precisely does that word mean in any event, if one practices good personal hygene?).

And yes, I will give you the point about this, or ANY site as being "junkfood"...Frank Zappa once referred to current music as "Wallpaper for your lifestyle".

I believe the judgement holds, and is a remarkable asessment.

You may have noticed the simple fact that I refrained from naming you as a target in that particular post. It was aimed at a general grouping of people.

If we disagree about what I have stated, so be it. And if it struck a nerve, even better.

Yet "name calling", in my humble opinion, is unneccesary, and altogether a waste of time. You and I are completely "entitled" for our own train of thoughts and opinions...let us leave that crud behind at another website, shall we?

...craig

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

We are Roth fanatics..........big surprise? Get a life? Engine Room isnt posting 30 something times a day on a Van Hagar board. These sheep always have the same lines when it comes to why they post here("I just like laughing at everyone etc.")

Comment

• knowitall
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Aged 40 from TO......you should be embarrassed, if you're not already. Girls (or whatever...) will like you, just be yourself!!!!! Fucking 40, and Dave quit 20 years ago...simple math...you've wasted half your life waiting for Dave to rise from the Dead. I'll check back when it's "50, Toronto......"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Dave's been around for the last 20 years. What's more pathetic than somebody spending countless hours spamming a message board?! Get some original lines by the way sheep boy, these are getting very old.

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                We are Roth fanatics..........big surprise? Get a life? Engine Room isnt posting 30 something times a day on a Van Hagar board. These sheep always have the same lines when it comes to why they post here("I just like laughing at everyone etc.")
                                The problem they run into, Bill, is NOBODY is talkin' 'bout how they LOVE Van Hagar! ANYWHERE!!!!! Thats ALL the links do, is worry what "those rouges and highwaymen over at the DLRARMY are plottin' NEXT!!!!"

Comment

Working...