IS SPAMMY's VOICE SHOT? More BS From the SISTERS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    The Van Halens said at the time of the realease of 5150 that it was great that they no longer had to tune down because Hagar was a superior singer. As I remember Alex then said it was much cooler that EVH no longer had to put up with having slack strings becasue of Roths limitations.

Of course 5150 WAS tuned down so it wasn't just that they were talking shit they were also as usual treating their fans, half of whom played guitar as though they were fucking retarded.

The best thing about this was that EEAS wasn't tuned down...

Twats!

Cheers!

Whatta post!! You guys are making my whole fucking day... EVH is a lying twatscab, yapping about the detuning stuff... MOST of Dave's solo material is in standard tuning, asshole, so go fuck your brother, ED!!!

Big vote for SESH!!!
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Not very well

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
      This gets a sticky...

How are you PUSSY Van Hagar fans gonna spin this one? Huh?
      They'll probably spin it on the finger they have up their asses, Dave's PA.

LMMFAOBT!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Not very well

Originally posted by Switch84
        They'll probably spin it on the finger they have up their asses, Dave's PA.

LMMFAOBT!
        fucking funny!
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Matt White is the man, and I'm still waiting for the sheep's responses. I guess the silence confirms that even the sheep know that the sisters are lying bastards.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Are you kidding me??!?! What the fuck is a 1/2 step down? That is not going to help a singer out much if at all. It does however give the guitar a thicker/grungier tone, which I beleive was the whole point. You can tell by looking at Eddie that he is going for the "Grunge" look/sound.

If Sammy can sing "Dreams", then he can sing any other VH song with no prob.
            -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• horty07
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2004

Sammy can't sing, thats the problem.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Spammy sounds just as shit in Eb !!! :p
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I'm sorry, I don't know how that screeching can pass for singing. When I downloaded "It's About Time" , it literally hurt my fucking ears.........no bullshit. I can't even stand the Montrose shit. Sue me.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    Spammy sounds just as shit in Eb !!! :p
                    Come on bro what'd shit ever do to you!

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Spammy + Sing..........I'm not getting it here.
                      These two words do not belong in the same sentence together.

Van Halen with Roth was like Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
                      Van Hagar is Chocolate and Vinegar bottled in a fashionable douche bag for your rinsing pleasure after the show.

Dropped or not, Van Hagar is noise, pop noise, very very bad pop noise.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                        Come on bro what'd shit ever do to you!
                        Yeah, it was totally unfair of me to degrade shit in that manner !
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• knowitall
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

Look at this fucking tripe-- so, VH has "sold" Sammy as a guy that didn't require any down tuning whatsoever, and there's a song that they've tuned to E flat......sounds like a fucking conspiracy to me. Heaven forbid they use drop D tuning, "Unchained" anyone, you pointless fucks!! If EVH should use open G, the heavens will open up and everybody to the ark!! It's Armageddon!!! Oh yeah, and Mr White, you are someone who knows exactly about what I'm talking about with Dave "firing" VH, rigt, Mr Musicologist??? You don't have to answer that one, this is a maniacallly pro -Roth site. That was one completely ridiculous, useless thread you just posted as some kind of truth that means Roth should be in the band. You're more intelligent than that, aren't you?? Oh yeah, Rothkillssam, they're all fags , and as colorfully as you'd describe it.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by knowitall
                            Look at this fucking tripe-- Oh yeah, and Mr White, you are someone who knows exactly about what I'm talking about with Dave "firing" VH, rigt, Mr Musicologist??? You don't have to answer that one, this is a maniacallly pro -Roth site. That was one completely ridiculous, useless thread you just posted as some kind of truth that means Roth should be in the band. You're more intelligent than that, aren't you?? [/QUOTE

Don't look now people....its MR. Knowitall, the new resident Fountain-Head of Mis-information on this site!!! Glad to see 'ya couldn't pass by with add tryin' to add your magnanimous opinion!!! Is Van Hagar tuning down a half step to Eb a big deal? No. Is it the end of the world? Not at ALL....THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE THREAD YOU DOLT!!! Of course the VAn Halen SISTERS MADE it seem like A HUGE DEAL because, as stated in the begining, they tried to use it to rag on DAVE, as if he were somehoew INFERIOR to that bloated sack Spammy!!! They are as DISINGENUOUS as you seem to be!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by knowitall

You don't have to answer that one, this is a maniacallly pro -Roth site.
                              No fuckin' way! Who woulda thunk it............a site called The Roth Army being filled with hard core Roth fans. Jesus H. Christ dude grow a fucking brain.........or find your way under an 18 wheeler, your choice.

Comment

• knowitall
                                Roadie
                                • Aug 2004

No White, you fuckhead, you made it seem like a big deal. It's not, you are quite right in contradicting your own post. Like I said White, you came right back with the info about the "war of words" between Sam and Dave back in '81 or '82. Thanks for backing up my mis information for me. You do know what I'm talking about when I say Roth attempted to Fire VH, right?? I'm sure most of you do, but I'm looking for the proof that you will all rip as bullshit anyway. And why would it matter if he did? Why now?? It doesn't, but my goodness, even the thought that Dave had anything going on this way just rattled the shit out of some of you. You'd still worship Roth, right?? Forgive him for his most grievous of errors?? So what if Roth did attempt to "fire" the band and prevent them from using their name?? Would it kill most of you to know or believe this??

Comment

Working...