X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Wolf had the charisma of a cow flop on stage. Dude if you really want to be a serious entertainer lose the weight.
    The inclusion of Wolf in the band initially seemed like a freak show, but both times I saw the band with him in it, Wolfgang was a boring non-entity I was barely aware of in terms of him being onstage. Just a schlub in a hoodie. I suppose he was smart enough to tell his father that people wanted to see Dave back in the band - which isn't exactly Mensa-level intelligence - and the only one in the mid-2000s that Ed would listen to. Thus, I guess the kid being in the band was a net positive thing, although frankly it ultimately speaks to the childishness of the Van Halens and Roth that Anthony wasn't there. I mean, everyone involved damn well knew the CVH reunion was the one the fans wanted to see.

Once Van Halen was done and Eddie passed, well, I gave the Mammoth album a fair listen. Not the worst stuff ever but nothing that made me want to hear that music again. I don't think Wolfgang has an overabundance of talent. Not in what he plays nor what he writes. But he's Eddie's kid, so he'll get attention from some regardless. Honestly, if he never releases any new music I personally won't consider it a loss.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• MasonL
      Groupie
      • May 2022

You just HAD to know Dave detested a fat ass kid not only put on the pedestal, but born on it, playing in his band. But he played nice all these years but if Lil' Wolfie was pulling shit like that, yeah time to bring the paddle out. Not that Lil' Wolfie would know what that entails. Dave and the Brothers had to take years off their lives to bootstrap their legacies and this kid thinks he can just show up and start throwing his weight around. Although I suppose he has plenty of that.

"I want to tell you, I would still be in this Church even if I wasn't the son of God." LOL.

Comment

• MasonL
        Groupie
        • May 2022

"Too close to mommy; grew up square. All the spine of a chocolate eclair." I wonder when Wolfie's mommy will respond on social media or the Today Show in between whipping up batches of brownies?

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I was going to liken Wolf to Nancy Sinatra. Both had legendary fathers. Both didn’t suck but weren't great either. Kind of like a decent grocery store grade wine. Nancy took looking good seriously though. She wasn’t 300 pounds wearing grease and ketchup stained sweats.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Where’s my damn paycheck? Wolfie had the accountant with the checks tossed out. Ha! Ha! I’m sure fatso was so popular with the crew.

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

I always knew Wolf was an entitled little (OK not so little) asshole, but I didn't know it was for this long.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I was going to liken Wolf to Nancy Sinatra. Both had legendary fathers. Both didn’t suck but weren't great either. Kind of like a decent grocery store grade wine. Nancy took looking good seriously though. She wasn’t 300 pounds wearing grease and ketchup stained sweats.
                Exactly her dad would have kicked her ass and she will always have the Bond theme and 'These boots are made for walking' songs that will be her own to look back on.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-24-2024, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

If those gal pals of Dave were holding boxes of donuts Wolf would have let them play bass!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

One of my dad’s business partners knew Frank Sinatra. He said Frank did a lot of quiet charity. One bartender Frank knew well needed a loan for a house down payment. He contacted Frank to see if he could help him out. Frank bought the whole house for cash and set up an interest free loan for the guy. That was how generous Frank Sinatra could be.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Well having band members friends tossed out ain’t cool. That’s some low ball shit. No respect at all and if it weren’t for David Lee Roth chances are good Ed and Al never would have made it. They would end up like their dad. Ed certainly wouldn’t be sticking his dick in Hollywood actress cunt. If it weren’t for Dave Wolf would have never been made.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well given moms history untiil he goes on that DNA show we can't be completely sure of that...

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Well given moms history untiil he goes on that DNA show we can't be completely sure of that...
                          Come on bro. Both those fat fucks look and act exactly alike. He definitely should have been named Valerie Jr.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

That alleged practical joke with the volley balls is typically of a schoolboy's mental level.
                            The fat, self-conceited pudding is also a moron.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Well, Ed did think he might have gotten a groupie pregnant from giving him a blowjobs (only) LOL...

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Perhaps most of us gave Wolf too much credit for getting his Dad back out there with Dave again.

Sure he helped getting him play the old songs and all that but health wise - that was all Janie.

I think she saved Ed's life enough to have him be functional and even get super clean by the time of the band's last tour in 2015. She doesn't get enough credit.

Instead we have Fat Val and Val Jr. spewing their nonsense every now and then.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...