Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knowitall
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

Yes Roth would have to adapt.... stronger Prozac, hair weave, resurrect Pete Angelus.... My new favorite quote" Poor Dave, DEAD Dave, he was a bad man.

Comment

• 5150Clown
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2004

Dave would have to adapt cause the sisters have taken control of the sinking ship.
      "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Davidsgrl
        Groupie
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by inh_james
        I mean, spammy had to do DLR era tunes, do you think that DLR would/could do Spammy era.

Save all the "spammy sucks" shit cos it's not needed in this thread *even though he does im a DLR mark all the way*

I'm just asking, would DLR do Spammy VH as Spammy had to DLR era.
        Why the fuck would DLR do that?
        Death
        Mistress of the Dark
        God
        Satan's Daughter
        Me, myself, and I
        The Female version of DLR,
        ego and all!
        Suki
        The Official Baby of the Site
        "Dont stick your tongue out at me unless you intend to use it!"

Comment

• Dave's Dradle
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

There are some Hagar songs he would sound good on, Finish What Ya Started would be one. One of the rumors back in 2000 was that he had agreed to something like four Hagar songs if they toured, but that could have been total BS.

Comment

• rockguitarstar
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Aug 2004

If he was to tour with VAN HALEN and be part of a team again, then in my opinion yes he would have to do some post 85 songs. This is not a Dave solo tour, it would be a Van Halen tour and like it or not, the name Van Halen released songs after Dave made his exodus....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by rockguitarstar
              If he was to tour with VAN HALEN and be part of a team again, then in my opinion yes he would have to do some post 85 songs. This is not a Dave solo tour, it would be a Van Halen tour and like it or not, the name Van Halen released songs after Dave made his exodus....
              Go fuck yourself with a hat rack twinkie!!

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by rockguitarstar
                Are you a woman? Because seriously that read like something a Sammy Hagar lovin' middle-aged woman would post.

Comment

• lms2

Go ahead ban me...he would do Spam tunes.

Here is my personal reason for hating Spam. I think he takes credit where it is not due. I believe that there are several Spam tunes that are not spam at all. David Lee Roth himself could tell me face to face that Dreams is pure Spam...and I would call him a fucking liar. Davey baby could tell me that he had nothing to do with the creation of Right Now...and I would tell him that was his loss.

Ban me, who gives a fuck anyway.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by lms2
                    Go ahead ban me...he would do Spam tunes.

Here is my personal reason for hating Spam. I think he takes credit where it is not due. I believe that there are several Spam tunes that are not spam at all. David Lee Roth himself could tell me face to face that Dreams is pure Spam...and I would call him a fucking liar. Davey baby could tell me that he had nothing to do with the creation of Right Now...and I would tell him that was his loss.

Ban me, who gives a fuck anyway.
                    Who pissed in your Lean Cuisine Cupcake?

Comment

• lms2

Why do you say somebody pissed in my Lean Cuisine Cupcake? Those haven't hit the states yet by the way?

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

I know DAVE wouldn't do ANY Spammy songs. If/WHEN he gets back in, he'll be the BOSS just like back in the day.
                        "He SHEMP, WINO, FATBOY.......Start relearning the catalog, THE REAL CATALOG YOU FUCKS!!!!" is how I think the conversation between DAVE and the Three STOOGES would go.:fucku2:

Comment

• ClubDave
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

when dave rejoins the band he wont be wasting his time on total shit...........i dont think id want to imagine what itd be like to hear him sing right now.............you spammy fans are fucking sicky's.........im really hyped up for the rock and roll hall of fame though.......cause that will be the ultimate kickoff to the reunion, and dave will be on point

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

sure...dave would sing all the sam songs demanded by the sisters...and sure...dave would welcome wolfie onstage with the words "the prince of six strings an ten fingers" and sure...evreyone who believes that dave would EVER do a sam song except from a sammy davis jr song is a total idiot...

he does cover songs...but these songs need style, groove and the right attitude...never heard a van hagar having just one of these elements...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                              Dave is not going to return to Van Halen.
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                                that's exactly what I wanted to point out...and I'm not sad about that anymore at all from all I hear and read about that debacle tour...to be honest...I'd rather give up hope for a classic reunion than hear dave sing "dreams" or any other 1985 - 2004 shit (except MWM and CGTSNM) ...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...