X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Isn't that what his Mom is doing now? She probably got fired from that kids baking show for eating everything in sight.
    Haha. Yes no doubt.

Bertinelli Inc - In Fat We Trust.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Isn't that what his Mom is doing now? She probably got fired from that kids baking show for eating everything in sight.
      There was a shooting day last year for her kids' baking show when one of the kids was missing for 90 minutes. For the last 45 minutes, they were starting to consider that Val Sr. had actually EATEN the kid.

When that happened, there was no going back for her.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Uh, have you seen where Creed is playing, and how this tour is selling? No, I don't get it, but this will probably be one of the top tours of the summer.
        Von Halen, where do you rank the Creed tour with the I Was In Van Halen Too tour? Which gets priority in your wallet? Were you going to get the Creed tickets and then kicked yourself because you sprung for the Hagar backstage VIP package? You may have to settle for a Creed parking lot T shirt instead of official merch. I'm just hoping you are able to attend both shows, I know what these memory-rich reunions mean to you!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Uh, have you seen where Creed is playing, and how this tour is selling? No, I don't get it, but this will probably be one of the top tours of the summer.
          Nah I don't follow them and never much cared for most of their music...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Catfish
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
            Agreed.

Its tanking hard. No one cares and he doesn't have the looks to sustain any sort of public image because hes a fat slob.

Perhaps he can go the Lizzo route and be a champion for fatties. Start saying "its ok to be fat. Fat is beautiful".
            Yes dude, yes. This fucker is so lazy and self entitled he's never worked for anything or earned his way. Therefore he thinks he can get on stage and look like a wet tub of goo and we'll cooze all over him. You have to at least look the part and show the effort. If your music sucks at least people will appreciate the effort. That's how my band has survived this long!

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
              Von Halen, where do you rank the Creed tour with the I Was In Van Halen Too tour? Which gets priority in your wallet? Were you going to get the Creed tickets and then kicked yourself because you sprung for the Hagar backstage VIP package? You may have to settle for a Creed parking lot T shirt instead of official merch. I'm just hoping you are able to attend both shows, I know what these memory-rich reunions mean to you!
              I'm going to neither. I'm saving my money to go watch some lame homo movie in some overpriced "Sphere", with you.

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

You gotta kinda feel for Wolf. Born to a fat narcissistic bitch and a confused druggie. Both talented artists. He grew up with money, food, prostitutes, and drugs everywhere. Both his parents banging random people. No one raising him or being with him on the reg. He was even born looking like he had Downs, likely a result of two people who look like brother-sister procreating (how come nobody ever talks about this?). Then he overachieves and marries an absolute dime piece and he has to cuntstantly look over his porky shoulder now because he knows he outkicked his coverage. He’s grossly overweight, sweaty and unkempt. You can smell his photos. He behaves like a spoiled rich only child, engages trolls on Twitter, talks like a smug asshole, his early career is fading, and even David Lee Roth is telling everyone he’s a dick. He’s been resorted to opening for Creed and is now pals with Hagar. He basically went from the cool lunch table to hanging with the retarded kids. There’s a massive fall from grace coming. Let’s start a death pool for this kid, for the reaper’s shadow cometh.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You gotta kinda feel for Wolf. Born to a fat narcissistic bitch and a confused druggie. Both talented artists. He grew up with money, food, prostitutes, and drugs everywhere. Both his parents banging random people. No one raising him or being with him on the reg. He was even born looking like he had Downs, likely a result of two people who look like brother-sister procreating (how come nobody ever talks about this?). Then he overachieves and marries an absolute dime piece and he has to cuntstantly look over his porky shoulder now because he knows he outkicked his coverage. He’s grossly overweight, sweaty and unkempt. You can smell his photos. He behaves like a spoiled rich only child, engages trolls on Twitter, talks like a smug asshole, his early career is fading, and even David Lee Roth is telling everyone he’s a dick. He’s been resorted to opening for Creed and is now pals with Hagar. He basically went from the cool lunch table to hanging with the retarded kids. There’s a massive fall from grace coming. Let’s start a death pool for this kid, for the reaper’s shadow cometh.
                  He doesn't have to worry about her bailing until after the first kid. She wants a kid with that Van Halen last name. It will be sooner than later if the first one is a boy. That will be her meal ticket for the future. I wonder what she thinks about the fat Wolf boy being such a mama's boy? No way her and Val will see eye to eye for long.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I'm not in the boot trading circles. I've always just asked someone from here and I've gotten all that stuff. What about the other two shows? Those been in the boot trading circles too?
                    Hadn't heard of or seen the other two shows on trading lists.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I wouldn't say she was the worst actress to ever appear on a sitcom or made-for-tv movie...

...but I have more than a bit of hard time thinking of Valerie Bertinelli as a 'talented artist'...although obviously Wolfgang WAS raised by a couple of celebrities.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                        Hadn't heard of or seen the other two shows on trading lists.
                        Cool. At least some "new" stuff is coming out!

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Several more shows out today.

Madison Square Garden July 17, 1981
                          Greensboro NC August 25, 1981 (Pretty sure I had this one)
                          El Paso Texas October 7, 1981

Comment

• nick500
                            Groupie
                            • Jul 2019

I took a look at ADKOT on Spotify and the number of streams are still there.
                            In all it was at 22,929,517.
                            Roughly 91 to 100,000 dollars gross(depending on the pay rate to VH .004-.005 cents?).
                            So the artists rights holders would get roughly 60 to 70 thousand.
                            This doesn't tally up other streaming platforms.
                            It's short sighted to take it off streaming.
                            It does add some extra dollars to the overall catalog.

Some of the songs have more spins that a few classic tracks and Hagar era shit.
                            In order of Spotify streams:
                            1.Tattoo 3,222,075
                            2.She's the Woman 2,194,378
                            3.You and Your Blues 1,295,328
                            4.Stay Frosty 1,251,386
                            5.China Town 1,219,637
                            6.Blood and fire 1,073,737
                            7. As is 946,140
                            8.Outta Space 926,083
                            9.Bullethead 871,176
                            10.Big River 863,389
                            11.Honey Baby Sweetie Doll 851,566
                            12.Trouble With Never 774,143
                            13. Beats Workin 764,728

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                              It's that long-established Van Halen 101 narrative...Dave was difficult to deal with...Ed was blameless in all of it...Sammy Hagar was a nice guy...Valerie was 'America's Sweetheart'...Wolfgang inherited Eddie's talent.
                              I think maybe one of them might be a bit true...

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by nick500
                                I took a look at ADKOT on Spotify and the number of streams are still there.
                                In all it was at 22,929,517.
                                Roughly 91 to 100,000 dollars gross(depending on the pay rate to VH .004-.005 cents?).
                                So the artists rights holders would get roughly 60 to 70 thousand.
                                This doesn't tally up other streaming platforms.
                                It's short sighted to take it off streaming.
                                It does add some extra dollars to the overall catalog.

Some of the songs have more spins that a few classic tracks and Hagar era shit.
                                In order of Spotify streams:
                                1.Tattoo 3,222,075
                                2.She's the Woman 2,194,378
                                3.You and Your Blues 1,295,328
                                4.Stay Frosty 1,251,386
                                5.China Town 1,219,637
                                6.Blood and fire 1,073,737
                                7. As is 946,140
                                8.Outta Space 926,083
                                9.Bullethead 871,176
                                10.Big River 863,389
                                11.Honey Baby Sweetie Doll 851,566
                                12.Trouble With Never 774,143
                                13. Beats Workin 764,728
                                No surprise that the one song everyone supposedly “hated” when the album came out had the most streams.
                                Last edited by Warham; 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...