X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justinj
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2004

Hagar lying to all VH fans?

I cant believe this guys ego. He acts like he is a totally changed person saying "I am totally open to whatever the guys want to play, Dave era and all"

His ego is so big that he still refuses to play other Dave songs other than the regulars. This is making their tour suffer horribly. He also has such a huge ego he has to end all of his sets with "When it's Love" a Sammy-era song. He is really killing their fanbase. I attended 1 show on the tour and nothing has changed from the last time Sam toured with them. Am I missing something here?
    "Sam was totally against the Greatest Hits, period. He didn't want a Roth CD and Sammy CD. He was afraid Roth's would outsell his, so we made it one CD, half and half." -Eddie Van Halen, 1997
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hagar lying to all VH fans?

Originally posted by justinj
    I cant believe this guys ego.
    His ego is so big that he still refuses to play other Dave songs other than the regulars. This is making their tour suffer horribly.
    I attended 1 show on the tour and nothing has changed from the last time Sam toured with them. Am I missing something here?
    YUP. 2 things
    .#1.) The tour is not suffering due to Spammy's HUGE EGO. It SUCKS because the Van Hagar catalog SUCKS!!!
    #2.) The reason that this Van Hagar tour SUCKS is the SAME REASON that the other Van Hagar tour you saw SUCKED.....Van Hagar blows GOATS!!!!
    STOP SUPPORTING SUB-PAR MUSIC!!!!

Comment

• tobinentinc
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

Sammy Hagar is a douche bag??
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• justinj
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jul 2004

I'm not going to see Sammy, I'm going to see the rest of the band. I can't sit around waiting for them to reunite with Dave because it aint happenin. But I was interested in seeing the rest of the band
        "Sam was totally against the Greatest Hits, period. He didn't want a Roth CD and Sammy CD. He was afraid Roth's would outsell his, so we made it one CD, half and half." -Eddie Van Halen, 1997

Comment

• sambo
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

The only way I would see Spam Hagar is to wear a "Got Roth" shirt and sing Dave lyrics at every single fucking opportunity...

oh and they would have to be free tickets... cos right now, they do not deserve my money
          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Not that there's that much left of them to actually see...they're all falling apart, physically and musically.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• thefive

Oh why oh why did they choose Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• sambo
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

Control... Alice and Ed wanted someone they could control... Dave took no prisoners and that threatened the sisters...

middle-of-the-road-crap-shit-spammy-tunes... fck!

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I'm not going to see Sammy, I'm going to see the rest of the band. I can't sit around waiting for them to reunite with Dave because it aint happenin. But I was interested in seeing the rest of the band
                  Dude, you're a sheep and all sheep must be shot for supporting this abortion.

The reason Roth hasn't been back in VH before now is because disillusioned wooley's like you create the ora of acceptance within their fucked up minds.

If they walked out on stage and saw nobody in the seats, they'd get the message, But Nooooooooooooo, little tarts like you keep forking it over and then get the "Mediocre" Van Hagar instead of the "Mighty" Van Halen.

Sorry to be so hard on you, but you tools are the reason Spam was able to stay in the first place.

Fuck man, get a clue or get lost already.
                  You don't come to the house of Roth and piss on the shag carpet without getting a healthy skull fucking from the Die-Hards, and your post sounded like a freaking mating call to all sheep, Edward sheep at that...The worst kind if you haven't read much here.

Next time, just go "Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa Moooooo Mooooo"

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Onya CAT !

I think he speaks for most of us
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• sambo
                      Sniper
                      • Jun 2004

Ditto Cat...

"Somebody said "Fair warning, Lord...Lord, strike that poor boy down!""

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

I hope one day, I will be able to see Dave, with, or without van halen, but i hope its with vh

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

Sammys a fake, an opportunist and a pathological liar. He's NEVER had an ounce of respect for the achievements of Classic Van Halen or their fans. How could he step into this band and not respect what existed before him? I think that lack of respect says a lot about the guy's character.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Bahhhhhhhh........

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Get on your bad electric scooter and ride over to the links.

Oh yeah, it doesn't go 55.

Comment

Working...